Present

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia was sitting beside Renesmee in the back of the car as Bella drove and Jacob sat in the passenger seat beside her. They were on their way to Charlie's house, Bella knew her father would want to come and visit her and Renesmee and with a house full of vampires it wasn't a good idea so it was best for her to bring Nessie over and Natalia couldn't help but agree. In the beginning, the blonde wasn't going to come with them but Seth personally told Jacob to bring her with she couldn't say no.

Besides, it was a good change, from everything that was happening at the house. She didn't like the idea of staying in the house without Renesmee. She was what kept her from encountering Ace or Edward who the girl was still trying to ignore which was hard when it came to Ace who was known for not giving up easily.

Natalia decided to tune into Jacob's and Bella's conversation when it was starting to get interesting. She kept her eyes on the road but her ears were taking in everything that was being said.

"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training," Jacob said amused.

"If I don't take Renesmee to my dad, he'll come to us. Twenty-seven vampires, one human. Not so great." Jacob looked back at Renesmee and Natalia to see if they were listening before looking back at Bella and whispering lightly.

"I know that's what you told Edward." From the corner of her as she faced forward she could see Renesmee watching Bella and Jacob with a small smile on her face causing Natalia to get a ghostly smile on her face. Renesmee didn't talk much and was only a child but she was very clever.

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers." Both Natalia and Bella looked over at Jacob with matching expressions, they weren't offended by what he said but it still made them look his direction with a raised eyebrow and that 'are you serious' look causing Jacob to scoff.

"I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys. But come on, Dracula One and Two are...Creepy." Jacob made an exaggerated facial expression of Stefan and Vladimir causing Bella to laugh and Natalia to get a teasing smile on her face as she leaned forward so her head was in between their seats.

"Now Jacob, didn't your father tell you to respect your elders? Especially if they're a thousand years older than you and are vampires?" Now it was Jacob's chance to get a teasing smile as he looked back at the older girl with a raised eyebrow.

"You mean like you? How old exactly are you? 500? 600 years?" Jacob started to laugh harder while Natalia and Bella shook their head with wide smiles on their faces. Natalia looked over at Bella while pointing at Jacob with a smirk.

"Don't you know you shouldn't ask a lady about her age Jake? Do you see this Bella? This is what I meant when I said that back in the 1700's men had better manners towards the ladies. No respect whatsoever." Jacob rolled his eyes as a laughing Bella parked in her father's yard.