Renesmee

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When they finally got to the house they were met with a scene that made all the hairs stand on Natalia. But what made her the most affected was the scene with Sam hovering over Edward giving her some sort of De-Ja Vu of when she first arrived in Forks so many years ago. Natalia jumped at the black wolf not thinking it through causing them both to go tumbling down. Quickly standing back up Natalia ran over to Edward to stand by his side and the amount of blood that was evident on his clothes and his mouth it showed her just how much better it would have been if she had stayed behind with them.

Another wolf was about to jump at Edward but Jasper jumped at it just in time kicking it in the face away from the house. The sound of wolves coming in their direction made Natalia look only to see Seth and Leah.

Right away when Seth noticed his imprint his whole focus went to her and he ran to stand right in front of her while Leah ran in the direction of Alice to push the wolf that was trying to bite her head off. When he first heard from Jacob that she was gone with the rest to feed it made the younger boy nervous. He was scared that because he wasn't there beside her to protect her something might happen to her by accident but now that she was standing behind him perfectly fine it was like he could breathe again.

Seeing his sister barely holding up the battle with the wolf he looked back at his imprint who nodded and he ran in the direction of his sister while Natalia ran in the direction of Emmett who was holding on to a branch while a wolf was jumping up trying to rip him into pieces. Natalia jumped up into the air and kicked him in the face away giving Emmett the chance to jump down from the tree.

All the Cullen with Leah and Seth started to move back with their backs in the direction of the house and their eyes still on the wolfs. Natalia was standing between Seth and Edward with half of Seth's body leaning closer to the girl in a shielding manner. He knew that because of the pact, none of them could hurt her but he wasn't going to risk it.

Suddenly Jacob ran out of the house jumping right in front of Sam so he was standing in between them all with a serious facial expression.

"Stop! It's over!" Sam tried to move around Jacob only to have him move in front of Sam again blocking his way.

"If you kill her, you kill me." Sam moved at Jacob throwing him in the air only to have him shift before he hit the ground and stare right into Sam's eyes as he moved forward angrily.

"Jacob imprinted." Shock covered Natalia's face when she heard Edward speak up and she looked up at him.

"They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law." The two last comments that left Edward's mouth made Natalia look away from Edward and divert her gaze onto Seth. He never told her this, another wave of shock came onto her. That answered why the wolves didn't come directly at her when she was running or why they were being so 'gentle' with her just seconds ago.

Feeling the girl's eyes on him Seth turned his head back so he was looking right into her eyes. As she looked into his eyes it was like she understood him more. He loved her more than she ever could and he would be there to protect her with each step she took. He always looked at her with this warm feeling and admiration but this time it was different. It was strong causing Natalia to smile lightly at him as she looked away back at the wolfs.

Sam took a couple of steps back before running off into the woods with the rest of the pack running right after him with only a few throwing Jacob and the Cullens second glances. Jacob looked away from the running wolves and looked in Edward's direction sharing a look with him while he nodded. They both got mutual respect for each other from now on, Jacob was going to be there for his daughter and Edward knew this.

He respected him for this.

♡♡♡♡♡

A couple of days have passed since they found out that Jacob had imprinted on Renesmee and they have ended the fight with the pack. The whole family was only waiting for the moment that Bella would wake up and start her life as a newborn. Her sleep was longer than they thought it would but they knew that it worked. The girl's whole body appeared healthier.

As everyone was scattered around the house Natalia was sitting down with Renesmee on a couch by the fireplace much to Jacob's dismay for he wanted to spend time with his imprint but when he saw the glare both Seth and Rosalie had sent him he backed out and let a happy Natalia spend some time with her niece.

Natalia held the baby whose toes peeked from her blanket, dangling in with heat from the fireplace warming her up. Her head, a crazy mass of brown curls as she wobbles beneath Natalia's supporting hand. Natalia couldn't believe how tiny new humans are, how vulnerable, how awe-inspiring.

As Natalia looked down at the little baby her eyes found Natalia's and the baby laughed, as only a baby can laugh a sweet sound unblemished by the hurts of life. Renesmee's little face glowed from a light within, and her miniature fingers grasped Natalia's and held tight. She knew! Somehow it felt like she knew Natalia needed comfort in the dead silence of the night, she knew Natalia needed joy amid everything that was happening around them and deep inside her.

Natalia watched with a smile as the newborn peers at what must be such a strange world after a life in the womb. Her legs kick in a tiny jagged motion, looking for that resistance they are used to, but finding nothing but air. Natalia wondered if that was unsettling or relief, it must have been pretty cramped in there.

But what made Natalia smile at this moment was the fact that even though she only knew Renesmee for a short while she already loved her. As she held her to her chest tightly, she knew she would never let this precious bundle go no matter what came she would protect her. Even to the point of death.

"Once a wise man told me, 'Family doesn't end in blood', but it doesn't start there either. Family cares about you. Not what you can do for them. A family is there, for the good, bad, and all of it. They got your back. Even when it hurts. That's Family..."

A/N

Who's ready to find out who Natalia's mysterious mate is in Breaking Dawn Part 2? 

I am really excited for this part of the story to be finally published because there are big things about to happen, a lot of unexpected things ;)