Only Ashes Left

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia, Jasper,  Alice, and Bella arrived at a hotel in Phoenix a couple of hours ago waiting to see if any news arrives about the tracker. Alice takes in a quick breath making everyone in the room look over at her.

Jasper looks over at his mate with a worried look "Alice? What is it?"

"It's the tracker he just changed course."

When she heard this Natalia turned her full attention to her sister "Where is it taking him, Alice?" Alice holds out a hand signaling Jasper to give her charcoal and paper.

"Mirrors, a room full of mirrors." She starts to draw on the paper while looking forward. Bella looks at the three vampires worried.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain." Natalia looks up at Bella.

"She sees the courses the person chooses. The person changes their course and the vision changes." Bella nods and looks down at the drawing confused.

"So the course that is going to lead the tracker is to... a ballet studio?" The three vampires look up at Bella with wide eyes. If Bella knew this place that meant the tracker was getting closer to finding her.

"You've been here?" Alice questions still holding on to the charcoal.

Nodding Bella looked between the vampires" I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch like that."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Furrowing his brows Jasper looked over at the human girl questionably

"Yeah." As she answers that her phone starts to buzz making her walk away. Natalia looks down at the drawing worried. If the tracker is in Phoenix that means they will have to move Bella again. Natalia could hear Edward through Bella's phone saying that they lost the tracker and that Edward and Bella would leave while the rest would keep tracking. This whole situation was getting out of control. 

Alice and Jasper stood up both also worried about this whole situation.

"Jasper and I will go down to the reception to say we're leaving. Bella, you start packing and Natalia go quickly to the shop across the street to get some food for Bella." Natalia and Bella nod. The three vampires exit the room while the brunette girl starts packing.

♡♡♡♡♡

Natalia arrives at the room with a plastic bag full of food to find the room deadly silent. The blonde looks around confused and worried about the girl.

"Bella? Bella?!" When she doesn't hear any reply she takes a deep breath while grabbing a handful of her hair. "Edward is going to kill me." Seconds later a worried Alice and Jasper arrive,

"It's Bella, she left for the ballet studio." Natalia's eyes widened at what Alice said. Does this girl have a death sentence? The three of them run out of the hospital as fast as they can. On their way to the studio, they meet with Carlisle and Emmett. The two told them that Edward was already at the studio worrying Natalia. She knew Edward was strong but she wasn't certain if he was able to take care of James on his own.

When they arrived at the studio they saw Edward holding James by the neck against the wall with a bleeding Bella on the floor. Alice and Natalia run straight for Bella while the boys run to Edward. When the two arrive by Bella's side Natalia grabs Bella's arm while Alice grabs her feet so she would stay still. 

"Bella shhh it's going to be alright." Alice's voice was calm and steady trying to keep Bella as calm as possible.

 Natalia looked down at the bite mark with concern knowing how this day could end. With Bella becoming a vampire. Alice smells Bella's blood making her preditor side take over causing her to let out a worried breath.

"Oh god...Carlisle...Her blood...Carlise!" Emmett and Jasper hold down James as Edward pulls the wood out of the ground. Carlisle arrives beside Bella and looks at Alice with a stern look.

"Alice go." Alice runs over to the boys and rips James' head off while throwing him back into the fire. Natalia looks down at the amount of blood the girl has bled.

"Carlisle...She has lost too much blood." Carlisle looks down at her thigh which is the main source of her blood loss. Bella's screams are heard through the studio as Edward walks closer to them.

"My head..my head it's burning!" Edward looks down at Bella with a pained look.

"It's the venom..." The way Edward said this sentence it looked like it had brought big amounts of pain onto him.

"You will have to choose. Do you want her to change?" Edward shakes his head at what Carlisle said as Alice runs over to help hold her down.

"No...No.."

"It's going to happen. I saw it." Natalia looks up at Alice with a determined look.

"It doesn't have to...She still has a strong pulse." Edward looks down at Bella's face with a horrified look. He couldn't imagine taking away humanity from the girl he loves.

"Carlisle what's my other option.." Natalia takes off her belt and hands it to Carlisle so he can strap it around Bella's thigh so it can stop the blood loss.

"Carlisle!" Edward was losing his patience and Carlisle not replying to him only made him more agitated. Carlisle looks over at Alice to see her struggling with the amount of blood that she is smelling so he tells her to leave. Carlisle looks over at Edward before speaking up.

"You'll have to suck the venom out." Edward looked back at Carlisle with wide eyes. Him just being beside the bleeding girl was hard and him digging his teeth into her was something he wasn't able to do.

"No, I won't be able to stop."

"Well, then you will have to find a way to stop. Choose, she only has minutes left." Carlisle comment didn't exactly help but Edward still looked down at the tossing girl before letting out a painful breath.

"I'll make the pain go away Bella. I'll make it go away." He takes in a hissing breath and bites into her wrist while starting to suck out the blood.

"Edward stop the blood is clear," Carlisle said as he kept his hold on Bella but the boy couldn't stop. The taste of her blood is so sweet that it's addictive.

"Edward stop your killing her!" The urgency in Carlisle's voice made Natalia look between the boy and Bella who looked like she was passing out.

"Edward you have to control yourself!" The panic in Natalia's voice didn't help as Edward kept his eyes on the girl in front of him still keeping his fangs in her wrist.

"Stop it, Edward please I know you can control yourself." With the last bit of strength, he pulls away from the girl and lets go of her wrist just in time for the girl to survive.