Trouble

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

It was Christmas Day and the snow had finally covered the area worrying everyone knowing that the Volturi would be arriving in a matter of time.

Natalia was walking through a park in Forks wanting to have some alone time before she needed to prepare for the fight. She had been invited to spend the Christmas day over at Charlie's but she declined saying that she would feel like she was intruding. Even though she was family to Renesmee, Edward, and Bella she still felt like it would be just wrong if she attended.

So right now much to Seth's dismay, Natalia sat alone on a bench in the park letting the snowflakes fall all around her.

The park was covered in a thick blanket of white, statutes peeked out under their new white caps, footsteps and paw prints crisscrossed each other around the labyrinth of paths. Aside from the brown of the denuded trees, the only other colour was the vivid saffron staining around the base of each lamppost, tree, and shrub.

It all looked like an unfinished painting. So much of the canvas was still perfectly white as if waiting for the artist's hand to return. The light struggled through the murky cloud, but even in its weakness, it was enough to blind.

But this moment had to be interrupted by the sound of Natalia's phone, the ringing echoed through the park causing a groan to leave her pink lips. When she pulled out her phone she noticed that Bella's name popped up causing Natalia to raise an eyebrow not expecting to get a call from her at all.

She pressed the accept button and placed the phone beside her ear being met with Bella's voice right away.

"Hey, Nat sorry I know you were meant to be having some alone time right now." Natalia laughed lightly as she looked around the empty park.

"It's fine Bella, don't worry about it. So what is it?"

"Would you mind looking after Renesmee tonight?"

"Of course, you didn't even have to ask me. I wasn't planning on attending the bonfire anyways."

"Thank you, oh and Seth is on his way over to the house I think he wanted to tell you something." Natalia let out a sigh knowing that the boy was probably already at the house meaning she needed to start heading down in that direction now.

"Alright, Bella thank you. I'll talk to you later." Ending the call Natalia placed the phone on her lap before closing her eyes soaking in the last seconds of silence and peace.

♡♡♡♡♡

But Seth had arrived at the Cullen house much earlier than Natalia had but he didn't know that yet. So as he walked up the steps and walked into her bedroom looking around he was met with nothing but silence.

"She ain't here dog." Turning around Seth was surprised to see Ace leaning against the door frame while playing with his lighter while a bored expression framed his face. The two didn't like each other one bit, both of them felt rivalry towards the other.

Seth's normally happy expression turned to stone as he looked towards the older vampire. As he started to walk out of the room he couldn't help it but knock the vampire on his shoulders making Ace roll his eyes at his behaviour.

"I would give up if I was you dog." Seth stopped in his tracks and looked back at the vampire with an angry look.

"What?" Ace rolled his eyes as he turned around so he was facing the shapeshifter with a completely bored expression.

"I'm just stating the obvious dog, it will be the best for everyone if you just give up. What your feeling isn't love, you're a kid you don't know what love even means." That was enough for Seth to anger him. His jaw clenched while he did everything he could not wolf out while he walked forward looking up at the taller boy.

"You don't know anything about me or what I feel towards Natalia. Besides what do you know about love? You were the one that hurt her." And in a matter of seconds, Seth was being held up by the neck against the wall by Ace whose eyes by now were pitch black with his hands slowly burning black too.

For those who don't know about Ace's abilities, they were ones that could be only used as a way to attack someone. He was able to make fire appear anywhere around him or on his hands and the way you knew he was using his abilities was because his hands started to turn black. The fire that Ace would make wasn't like any other fire that you would see on a daily basis. It was black and it would only be able to be taken down by Ace himself. No water would be able to take down the fire that he created. Nothing but him.

So as Ace held Seth by the neck causing the boy to start choking while the burning sensation from the heat coming out of Ace's hands caused burning marks to slowly appear on his neck. Ace tilted his head to the side with a murderous expression on his face.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."

"Romeo!!" Natalia's voice was enough for Ace to let go of the boy's neck while clenching his fists and squinting his eyes knowing that this would only go the wrong way.

Natalia quickly ran over to Seth who was breathing heavily but as she looked over at his neck Natalia noticed that Ace thankfully didn't do anything too bad to the shapeshifter. After making sure he was alright she quickly stood up with an angry look staring right into his eyes.

"Romeo what has gotten into you?!" Seth slowly stood up before walking in the direction of the exit wanting nothing more than to get away from the boy. But Natalia and Ace were too involved with their heated stare-off to even notice Seth walking away.

"He pissed me off."

"What?! He angered you and you thought the best thing would be choking him?!" Ace groaned while grabbing his hair agitated.

"Look I know you are angry but-"

"Angry? I'm not angry I'm enraged... I can't even look at you right now." Natalia quickly turned around noticing that Seth was gone deciding to go after him. Ace clenched both of his fists as he watched the girl walk away.

"You can't hate someone you love forever." Natalia stopped in her tracks before slowly turning around so she could face him again.

"Then I guess I just have to stop loving you...Because you were the one that left, not me Romeo... You were the one that decided to give up on our relationship.....on me...." Natalia saw how much that hurt him, but she was done... She was done pretending everything was alright when it wasn't.

"So, are you over me? Completely over me." His voice was broken, the answer scared him... and he didn't know if he truly wanted to know the answer.

"I know I'm over being sad all the time... Do you have any idea how lonely I felt for the first few years after you left me? How much my heart broke in a house that was occupied by three loving couples... how broken I felt when I realized I could never have that again...."

"But I'm here now." This time his voice came out quietly almost above a whisper. Natalia's eyes started to gloss from the venom that had built up in her voice.

"So my family had to get in trouble with the Volturi for it to become important enough for you to come? ... I waited years for you to explain why you left, or to apologize... but you never came.. So don't act like I didn't wait for you. I did. For a very long time. So please, forgive me if I'm exhausted." Without waiting for him to say anything else she walked away after the shapeshifter not wanting to look at Ace anymore.

A/N
Sorry.