The Lion's Den

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

"Shall we, Jane?" Aro's voice made Natalia's eyes widen as she looked back at the twins to see one already looking at her. She knew what their powers were, she saw the two use their powers in the past and she knew just how much painful they were. As Jane looked back at Bella and Edward with a smirk Edward moved in front of Bella not wanting her to get hurt.

"No!"

"Pain." As Edward was getting to Jane he stopped in mid-air from the excruciating pain that had traveled through his body. She wanted to move forward and help him but she knew it wouldn't help in any way. She looked over at the twins and stared at them pleadingly to stop.

As Natalia and Alice stood silent Bella's voice could have been heard as she screamed "Stop!" Edward fell back grunting. "No please stop!" Bella was about to move down to Edward but she was stopped by Alec who sped to her grabbing her by the arms and pulling her back while Natalia and Alice kneeled down towards Edward. The blonde grabbed him by the face feeling so bad that her brother was in so much pain again but she couldn't do anything to help him.

"Just stop hurting him, please! Please!" Aro seemed surprised by the way Bella was acting about Edward. He looked over at Jane.

"Jane?" The sound of her name made the girl look away from the grunting boy and back at her master.

"Master?" Edward let out a painful gasp making Natalia let out a smile caressing her brother's head. Aro looks back at Jane again.

"Go ahead, my dear." Jane looks back at Bella making Natalia slowly stand up ready to catch Bella if Jane's ability ends up working.

"This may hurt just a little." Natalia makes eye contact with Bella showing her a small smile telling her it is going to be alright. When Natalia looks back at Jane she sees her focusing on Bella. Natalia's golden eyes widen shocked and relieved by not hearing any painful cries from Bella.

 Natalia looks away from Jane and back at Aro when she hears his laugh. "Remarkable. She confounds us all. So, what do we do with you now?"

"You already know what you're going to do, Aro." Marcus's voice breaks the silence answering Aro's question.

"She knows too much. She's a liability." Right after Marcus, it was Caius who spoke up with distaste causing Natalia to unnoticeably stand closer to Bella after hearing this. It wasn't a shock the Volturi were against Bella knowing all of this and still living.

Aro sighs sadly "That's true. Felix." Alec with a swift movement lets go of Bella turning her around towards Felix before grabbing Natalia gently by the arm pulling her with him knowing fully well the girl would have protected the human. Natalia looks into the boy's red eyes pleadingly to let her go as his mist surrounds her torso and arms paralising her from any movement.