Problems

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia was sitting at her desk in the classroom looking out the window as the raindrops left marks over the window, the girl was fidgeting with the pen in her right hand as she watched the raindrops race down the window. The only sound filling the room was the clock ticking, they were having a test but the blonde telekinetic finished the test 15 minutes into the test already knowing all the answers.

This is what made school classes more boring for her than most students. Most of the students here were learning new things but she was learning the same things over and over again. It was a continuous loop that she was stuck in because of her age.

When she heard the bell ringing telling her it was the end of the class the girl didn't stay in the room any second longer leaving the test on the teacher's desk with a sweet smile on her face that even made the sourest of teachers in the school smile back. As she was walking in the direction of the exit she saw her brother heading in the direction of the office in a rush. Natalia pushed past students as quickly as she could without being suspicious.

"Edward!" The boy turned around when he heard his sister's voice and when she saw his distressed look she got worried that something bad happened. As she got closer to the boy he grabbed her by the arm pulling her in the direction of which he was already walking in. The blonde tilted her head up at her brother with wide eyes confused.

"Edward, what's going on? What happened?" He opened the door walking to the desk not even looking at his sister.

"I'll explain later." The girl let out a huff and stood patiently beside her brother as he leaned against the desk.

"I need to change out of biology." Natalia looked up at her brother confused. He wants to change out of biology? What happened in that class that is making him go out of one of his favourite classes? The boy had loved biology ever since she could remember, he was better at biology than her and she was a nurse.

"I'm afraid there is no place." Edwards' fists clenched at the woman's reply causing Natalia to grab one of them hoping this could stop him from breaking something. The last thing they wanted right now was a scene and unwanted attention.

"There has to be something, Physics? Biochem?"

"No, every class is full." The door is heard opening causing Natalia to look back to see Bella walking in. The girl furrows her brows when she sees Edward looking at Bella from the side of his eye. The lady looks over at Bella and smiles.

"Just a minute, dear. I'm afraid you'll have to stay in biology." Edward squeezes his sister's hand as he looks at Bella who is already watching the boy.

"Fine. Just...I'll just have to endure it." Without saying anything else he pulls Natalia by the hand harshly dragging her after him. As the blonde passes Bella she stares at the girl confused. What could she have done in that single class to get him so worked up? Well, she knew that Edward wasn't hard to make angry but the way he was acting right now wasn't normal even for him.

As the girl is being pulled through the corridor she is getting confused looks from passing by students. She isn't shocked though, she looks like a daughter who is being pulled by her father who is about to punish her. As they get into the car Natalia turns to Edward completely confused.

"Edward, are you finally going to tell me what is going on?" Edward leans back in his seat grabbing the steering wheel so hard that it scared Natalia that he was about to break it. Edward says something under his breath but even with the girl's increased vampire senses she still couldn't figure out a word the boy said.

"What? Edward, you're not a toddler speak clearer."

"She's my bloody blood singer!" The blonde jumped by in her seat shocked by what he said and the loudness. Edward clenches his jaw looking out the window on his left and sighing.

"That damn girl is my blood singer and I was...I was so close to losing control and attacking her and the whole class...she nearly made me lose control, Angel.." The broken look that Edward had on his face made Natalia want to do nothing more but cry... She couldn't take watching her brother looking so broken.

"We'll figure it out, we always do." Edward sighed leaning back in his seat with a stone facial expression not really being sure if it would apply in this situation as well.

♡♡♡♡♡

The family has been discussing the situation with Bella for a few hours now, a few heated hours with Edward and Rosalie getting into arguments and having Carlisle pulling them apart.

Edward looked out the window with his hands gripping the wall from the frustration.

"So I guess it's decided...I'll leave for a couple of weeks so I can calm down." Natalia whipped her head around with a shocked expression on her face at what her brother said.

"Wait what? When did we come up with that solution?" Rosalie rolls her eyes at the other blonde. Edward turns around crossing his arms.

"It's the only way for my predator side to calm down, I'll stay some time with the Denali's until I feel like the time is right." Natalia crossed her arms with a raised eyebrow.

"And what happens when you come back and you're not better? Are you just going to leave forever?" Edward's jaw clenches as he looks out the window. Carlisle looks between the two teens and sighs deciding now would be a good moment for him to speak up.

"We don't know for sure dear, but we can only hope for the best. But if Edwards's hunger doesn't get better we would leave with him. We are a family." Natalia looks between Carlisle and Edward, she sighs and smiles.

"Alright...just don't leave me here alone for too long... I won't be able to stay the 7th wheel too long." Edward looks over at me and cracks a little smile while Esme, Emmett, and Alice laugh.

Authors Note
Hey just wanted to tell you guys that I made a schedule for uploading.
Every Wednesday and Sunday I'll update a new chapter so you have two updates a week.
Now I'm going to try and stick to this plan but I can promise that there will be at least one update a week because I'm still in school which means studying over Wattpad unfortunately.