Cooking

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

The next day Natalia stayed at home in her room listening to music while the rest went to work or school. It was quite weird, the house was never this quiet. The usual sounds would be either Jasper's and Emmett's loud voices from playing games or Rosalie's and Edward's arguments.

Natalia sat down in the lounge area with a book and as she was about to start reading she was interrupted by the loud noise of a door being closed. The blonde let off a huff staring at the book.

"It was nice while it lasted." She looked up to see an angry Rosalie with a chuckling Emmett following after her. Emmett always found his wife's temper appealing.

"What's going on? There's an extra sparkle of an attitude in you today." Rosalie turns to face the blonde and sits down on the loveseat with Emmett standing behind her. Natalia looks up at Emmett with a raised eyebrow asking for some kind of explanation.

"Edward arrived with Bella to school today, they're a thing." Natalia's eyes widened not expecting that answer.

"What?" Rosalie crossed her arms while looking at the girl.

"Yeah, by now he probably told her everything about us. The last thing we need right now is that stupid girl spilling all our secrets!"

Before any of them can even reply to Rosalie they are interrupted by a new voice in the room.

"She won't tell anyone." The three of them look over at Edward who stands in the doorway with a stone look. Natalia looks at her brother concerned deciding she will speak with him later. Rosalie shoots out of her seat with a dry laugh.

"There he is! Will you please tell me what the hell you are thinking?! Why would you do this? You probably even told her about us." Edward shakes his head.

"I didn't, she found out on her own and she came to me." Natalia's brows raised surprised that the girl was able to figure all this out on her own.

"She figured out all that by herself?"

"Yes, she got some books from the Quileute tribe's bookstore and figured it out." Rosalie throws her hands in the air and walks out with Emmett leaving Natalia and Edward alone. Edward kneels down in front of his sister with a pleading look.

"Please Angel, say something." Natalia's eyes finally find Edwards and she sees them happy, this girl is really bringing back the old him. She takes a deep breath.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Of course I do."

"Look, I may not be too fond of her or you two being together...But it's not like I have any say in who you should and shouldn't date. I'm your sister, not mother." Edward sighs relieved and smiles.

"I want to introduce her to you and the rest. It would mean the world to me if you two were friends." Natalia rolls her eyes but smiles.

"I don't promise to be friends with her...but I can promise you that I will be nice." Edward grins and hugs her relieved.