Improving Your Ability

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

The next morning the Cullen's and the Denali's were sitting in the lounge area discussing the way the Volturi may operate during the interaction. Edward was happily surprised to see his sister with them during the talk taking in mind she had been doing everything in her power for them not to interact with each other and he understood that. He was going to give her as much time as she needed.

But the girl didn't hold anything against him anymore, he was her brother at the end of the day and she would always love him she was just not ready to speak with him right now. It was too early. So the blonde stood by the balcony instead of the couches like the rest of the family

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves." Edward said looking between everyone present in the room.

"Too bad we don't all have your shield," Garrett said looking at Bella.

"Doesn't help me fight though." Natalia shook her head at Bella as she moved away from the wall she was leaning on.

"It's not for attacking purposes, Bella. It could help protect the rest of us if you could project it." Bella looked over at Natalia confused not understanding what she meant.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean shield someone other than yourself. You would need to develop your gift just like Kate and I did." Bella looked between Kate and Natalia with wide eyes, she didn't know that this was even possible.

"That's possible?" Bella asked excitedly.

"Gifts can be developed, over time," Carlisle replied nodding.

"At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate it all over my body." Kate commented and Natalia nodded now standing beside her.

"And with me, I had to look directly at the object with my hand out. And now, all it takes for me is to think about the object." As she finished the sentence the ornament beside Bella started to move up in the air before going back down to its original place.

"How do you do it?" Bella asked eagerly causing Kate to let out a sigh as she shared a look with Natalia before looking back at Bella.

"Tell me." Bella was so eager to know how to develop her gift that she got over-excited and grabbed onto their hands way too strongly forgetting how strong she was as a newborn.

"Ow." 

♡♡♡♡♡

Standing a couple of meters away from them Natalia watched as Kate taught Bella, Natalia thought it would be best if Kate was the one that taught Bella how to do it, she was always the better teacher when the two practised back in the days that they lived together in Alaska.