Alright Kid, What's Wrong?

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

A couple of years later...

And so came the day, the day that all Seniors in every high school awaited but one maybe more than the other. It was again the time of the year when school was ending and students would be finally getting their diplomas they studied so hard for and listened to their boring teachers for. For a lot of students, this would be the start of a new life, a step into adulthood and for Seth, it was also that but it was also something more important. Sure the boy was very happy that he graduated from school and his family and Jake were more than proud of the boy but his main focus was finally seeing his imprint again.

No don't think they have not seen each other since the day that Natalia left with Ace, Seth would spend most of his holidays over in New Orleans with the pair slowly getting to know Althea and Jeremy. At the beginning Althea was wary of the boy, she didn't really know what to think about him. She wasn't rude to him in the beginning but she sure wasn't welcoming either. After some weeks of knowing each other, the girl finally grew fond of the boy and didn't mind having him around anymore.

Jeremy, on the other hand, was nice to the boy.

It was so nice that it made both Ace and Natalia suspicious. The pair trusted their friend but they also knew him and they knew he was never this nice, especially to someone he just met when Natalia would ask Jeremy what he was planning the boy would just grin and say 'It's nothing you should worry about Sunshine.' After some time the girl just gave up but still kept an eye on the two.

Seth, of course, loved it in New Orleans, he loved having his imprint around and he liked the change in scenery. New Orleans was different from Forks and it was a good change.

And although the boy should be sitting excited on his chair waiting to receive his diploma the boy sat with a slightly down mood.

Over the course of his last school years, the boy grew closer to Christina, he would even start calling the girl his best friend after some time and so would the girl. The two were attached to each other's hips. Although Jacob had nothing against the redhead he did tell the younger boy that the friendship wasn't healthy for either side, him replacing Natalia with Chrissy wasn't something he should be doing.

So as Seth sat in his seat not paying attention to the speech that his friend spent so much time on his whole attention was on the back of Christina's head who sat two rows in front of him between two girls she was friendly with. He felt bad after what happened yesterday, the two had a fight that didn't end well and ended with a lot of tears being spilt.

As the young shapeshifter let out a sight a certain smell travelled around him and into his nose. It was the familiar rose and vanilla scent that the boy missed so dearly. Turning his head around as he looked in between all the present people in the room his eyes finally found her golden ones.