Edward's Witness

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Edward and Bella are driving in a car with Renesmee and Jacob in the back. They have just been at the Denali's and are on their way to see one last person. Jacob looks over at the little girl that he imprinted on a can't help but smile. He looks over at the couple in the front and raises an eyebrow.

"So who are we meeting now? Because you've been really secretive about this person?" As Jacob asked that question Bella looked over at her husband with a curious glance. She asked him before who they were going to meet but he just said that they'd see when they get there. Edward hasn't been secretive about any other witnesses before so this confused the girl.

Edward leans back in his seat and looks at Jake through the rear mirror.

"Just an old friend of mine." Bella furrowed her brows, and there it was again, answering the question but dodging the real explanation.

As the car goes down a dodgy road it makes all of the hairs on Jacob's body stand up. He looks through the window with his squinted eyes scanning the area suspiciously.

"Is it really safe for Nessie to be here?" Edward's eyes harden as he looks at the werewolf.

"Of course it is. I wouldn't ever bring her towards danger." The car suddenly stops and they hear a voice screaming from the alley on their left before it's followed by pitch-black smoke spilling out like the fog. Jacob's and Bella's eyes widen scared while Renesmee wakes up with a jolt from the sound. Edward sighs knowing this is what it would have turned out like.

He keeps his eyes on the smoke and after 10 seconds a shadow of a person appears from the smoke. The person starts going in the opposite direction causing Edward to open the door and walk out leaving Bella with a nervous Jake and Renesmee. Jacob takes this as a chance to speak up.

"Bella, we need to leave, now, Nessie shouldn't be here." Bella looks at Jacob through the corner of her eyes and shakes her head before speaking.

"We need to wait and see."

When Edward got out of the car he closed the door and stood in front of the car with his arms crossed.

"You going somewhere?" Just those couple words made the figure in front of them turn around. A couple of feet in front of Edward stood a handsome boy around the age of 19 with thick and lustrous curly raven black hair, which glistened from the moonlight illuminating him. His eyes were a mesmerizing fire red with flecks of black that performed ballets throughout them. His face was strong and defined, his features moulded from granite with perfect lips ripe for kissing. A prominent jaw curved gracefully around and the strength of his neck showed in the twining cords of muscle that shaped his entire body. He was an Adonis among the other men who each pale in comparison. One look and both women and men would swoon at the sight of him no matter their sexual preferences. He was just perfect. As if God himself had moulded him just to spoil people's eyes.