Nessie?

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Running into the building after Jacob, Natalia was right at his heels and when the pair walked into the sitting room they found Rosalie holding Renesmee in her arms with the rest of the family around them. Natalia and Jacob stood beside Rosalie and when Bella and Edward finally walked in everyone turned away from the baby to look at the newborn vampire. Everyone present in the room where happy and relieved to see the girl walking in the direction of the baby as they moved out of the way.

"Welcome to the family," Esme said with a wide smile happy that Bella was finally awake.

"You look amazing, Bella." As Alice said that Carlisle stood in front of Jacob, Rosalie, and Natalia with a smile on his face as he moved out of the way so Bella could finally see her daughter.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you."

"Rose." When Rosalie heard Edward call out her name the blonde finally turned around with a big smile on her face showing Bella Renesmee who smiled while gurgling when her eyes met her mother's. Natalia smiled widely at the mother-daughter reunion as Rosalie handed the baby over to Bella. Looking to her left up at Jacob she could feel the boy tense up when Renesmee was handed over to Bella.

As Bella held onto her newborn child the baby giggled lightly before gently raising her hand and pressing it against Bella's cheek making everyone in the room share a knowing look. Renesmee just like Edward, Alice, Natalia, and Jasper was gifted.

When Renesmee pulled her hand away and the vision ended Bella looked down at her daughter shocked not understanding what just happened.

"What was that?" Bella asked shocked not understanding what just happened.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Even when Edward said this Bella still held her eyes on the baby not understanding how she was able to do that making Bella ask another question.

"Showed me? How?" Edward chuckled and shared a look with Natalia who was wearing a knowing look on her face before he answered her other question.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How can Natalia move objects with her mind?"

"She's gifted," Natalia spoke up ending her brother's sentence excited.

"I've only been out for two days?" As she said that Bella finally looked up away from Renesmee and up at Carlisle not understanding how she could be so big.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle replied moving away from standing between Rosalie and Natalia while Jacob moved forward to take Renesmee away from Bella not feeling that his imprint was exactly safe.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day." When Natalia heard Jacob say that she grabbed onto Jacob's arm as he was about to grab Renesmee away.