I wasn't joking

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

20 minutes earlier...

As she leant forward Seth's pulse raced. Looking into her eyes he saw deep pools of gold that displayed her soul. When her lips touched his cheek. Time stopped. His heart came to a halt and his breath caught in his throat. A hot blazing fire pulsed through him, a small grin crept onto Seth's face and his cheeks painted themselves rose red.

When she pulled away and walked away from him the place she kissed felt warm which spread through his limbs and his mind felt like a pleasant buzz.

Gently lifting his hand Seth's fingers softly brushed over his heated-up cheek causing a slight tingle to make itself through his body.

His thought about the girl and the kiss is cut off by someone clearing their throat causing the young shapeshifter to jump while turning around to see a slightly grinning Ace. Although the older boy is grinning Seth can't help but feel a wave of worry flow through him, he knew the vampire was unpredictable and was capable of doing a lot. His appearance and stance didn't help it either, his eyes, a well of jet-black ink, held a gaze more fearsome than a tiger. A thin paper cigarette hung from his bottom lip, and a small trail of smoke escaping from the corner of his mouth danced its way to the ceiling above them. In one he played with his lighter flipping it around his fingers like it was a gun. His eyebrow raised in amusement at Seth's reaction.

Pulling the cigarette out of his mouth and letting a puff of smoke that looked like it would have come out of a dragon the man's eyes scanned Seth's body from his head to his feet. He hadn't yet taken a moment to truly look over the boy, he had no reason to. He was just some little wolf but now he knew he had to. He meant something to Natalia and that was a reason in itself.

"You know what kid, you make it really hard for me not to hate you.." Ace's voice was deep, as he spoke. He had that rich, silky tone. He always spoke as if he controlled the world.

"Are you always this much of a jerk?" Seth asked confidently but his question only made Ace laugh while pulling away from the wall.

"Well, I am the big bad vampire of the book," Ace said as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and threw it out the window before showing his fangs and putting his hands out for a more dramatic effect causing Seth to shake his head.

"What does Natalia even find so interesting about you?" Seth's question made Ace form a confident and cocky smirk as he stood straighter and looked into the mirror beside him admiring himself.

"You see mate I'm just this mean guy that girls can't resist because of my good looks, my style, and of course let's not forget my charm." When he looked away from the mirror and back at the younger boy he winked in his direction causing a scoff to come out of Seth's mouth.

"Do you always turn everything into a joke?"

"Oh I wasn't joking, if I was I would have put a HAHA at the end of it," Ace said shaking his head still grinning while Seth let out a sigh getting tired of the conversation between him and the older vampire.