News

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When they got far enough from the party and into the forest Seth let go of her hand and stood in front of a tree with his back in front of Natalia while grabbing his hair nervously making the girl completely confused. She could detect his heartbeat going at an unusually high level, him being a werewolf it was normal but this heart rate wasn't even normal for a werewolf.

"Seth, your heart is beating very fast. Faster than normal."

"Uh, ya..." His voice seemed different, it was rough like speaking to her right now came with a difficulty. The blonde stepped a bit closer to the boy cautiously not knowing if her moving too fast would put him into a worse situation.

"Why? Are you sick? Do you want me to call your mom?"

Seth chuckles half-heartily "No, no I'm fine it's just, well uh, because I'm nervous." Words and actions were divergent. They pulled in opposite directions as if his brain's narrator and navigator had entirely different ideas about the world. He isn't able to get the right words to come out of his mouth, it's like his brain and heart are having a tug of war by deciding who should take control.

"You're nervous? Never thought I would see that day that Seth Clearwater was nervous. What are you nervous about?" She honestly didn't know what was happening right now, just a minute ago the two had been dancing peacefully and now he was acting as if something happened. She wished she could have Edward's gift of reading minds right now so she could figure out what was happening.

"I'm nervous because I don't know how to tell you something." Natalia smiled lightly rolling her eyes while she reached out putting her hand on Seth's shoulder causing him to tense up.

"Seth you can tell me anything. So what is it?" Seth stayed silent for a couple of seconds contemplating if he should tell her. He slowly turned around and faced the girl with his brown eyes staring right into hers with millions of emotions flashing right through them.

"I imprinted on you." There was a moment where Natalia's face washed blank with confusion like her brain cogs couldn't turn fast enough to take in the information from her wide eyes. Every muscle of her body just froze not knowing how to react. She couldn't believe what she just heard, she didn't know much about imprinting only the basics but she knew enough to make her confused about how it could be possible.

"What? But that's impossible I'm a vampire."

"I didn't know it was possible either, no one knew, everyone in the pack was shocked..some even angry... I...It's just something that happened. I have no control over it." Looking away from Seth's eyes with her eyes focusing on the nearby tree her brain was trying to still comprehend through the news that just hit her.

"I know we can't help our feelings but..." Seth shook his head right away before putting his arms over Natalia's shoulders and stared down at her eyes causing her to look back at him.

"It's not just a feeling. It's more like gravity moves me towards you... Suddenly, It's not the earth that is holding me down but it's you... I will become whatever you need me to be, whether that's a protector, or a friend... or a lover." Natalia stared at him with the information still sinking in. When she looked up at his face and saw how worried he looked she smiled to ease his tension.

"Well... if I had to choose one of the werewolves to imprint on me I would choose you. You are the sweetest and cutest." Seth grins a beautiful toothy grin as his cheeks turn pink from the comments making Natalia chuckle before smiling at him sadly.

"I care about you Seth I really do, but I can't be with you in the way you want me to... I'll always be there for you when you need me but I just.. I'm going to be honest with you from the beginning because I don't want our friendship to be affected negatively like Jacob's and Bella's... I really care about you and I don't want to lose you but.." She just couldn't romantically be with him... Her heart belonged to someone else and her pretending to love him romantically would only cause them both pain.

Natalia could see the pain that these words made through his eyes and it made her feel the pain too. It was like someone was tearing him from the inside. It was the worst pain he had ever felt but he smiled nonetheless. But she knew it wasn't a proper smile and it pained her deeply that she was the cause of it.

"I know how you feel about me and how you don't. And I respect that just as much as I respect you. But I hope you know I won't ever stop trying." Natalia smiles sadly while caressing his face gently.

"I know and I would never ask you to Wolfie." Seth's smile faded, it was like he saw or heard something worrying him. Natalia squinted her eyes worried while bringing her hand back. "Seth? What is it?" His eyes traveled to her and he muttered one word.

"Jake." Seth ran off with Natalia running after him only imagining what was happening.

Natalia only got there seconds after Seth but the scene in front of her made her eyes widen. Seth grabbed onto Jake's arms trying to keep him from attacking but Jake being much stronger than Seth was able to throw him off. Seeing this happening Natalia ran over to Seth and caught him just in time for him not to fall to the ground. Seth looked over at his imprint when he was fully standing again and smiled while Quil and Embry ran over to Jake pulling him back but again he pushed them away. If it wasn't for Sam this could have ended worse.

"Enough, Jacob!" Everyone present looked over at the alpha with Jacob looking angry.

"Stay out of this, Sam."

"You're not gonna start something that we'll have to finish."

"She'll die." Wincing slightly Natalia looked over at Jacob with a sad expression knowing this whole night must have been very hard for him.

"She's not our concern anymore." Everyone stayed silent not knowing what to do as the cheers were heard in the background from the guests. Jake looked back one last time at Bella and Edward before running off into the forest but not without hitting shoulders with Sam. Quil and Embry ran right after Jacob, Sam turned around to leave but when he saw that Seth wasn't moving but stayed right beside Natalia he called him.

"Let's go, Seth!" Seth looked down at Natalia who nodded smiling telling him to go, he nodded lightly at the girl before running after his alpha.

When the wolfs were no longer in sight Natalia let out a breath before looking over at the newlyweds with a small smile.

"I don't think it is possible to have a wedding without a drama, especially with vampires and werewolves in it."

♡♡♡♡♡

Bella and Edward left a couple of hours ago for their honeymoon meaning that all the guests were long gone. With all the guests gone, it meant that the once noisy reception was now deadly silent with only one person there. Natalia was sitting at the reception in the middle of her thoughts that were flooding her brain like a waterfall. She sighs looking up at the moon as someone's steps may be heard walking in her direction. She looks down at the ring she is wearing and she smiles sadly.

"I always wanted a wedding... I would like to imagine myself walking down the aisle with Carlisle by my side walking me down to my future husband who would be waiting for me at the end." Rosalie smiles sadly and puts her hand on Natalia's shoulder.

"And you'll have it one day, your wedding day will come and it will be the most beautiful day in your life." Natalia finally looks up at Rosalie with a pained expression. It wasn't often that the girl really showed how much pain she went through, people always saw her smiling not realizing just how much pain there really was behind her big eyes.

"Both of us now I won't... I had my chance at it and it didn't work... and we both know I won't be able to be with someone else... I'll never have this because he left me." Rosalie kneeled down bringing the girl into a hug as a loud wolf howl was heard in the distance.

A/N
Thoughts?