Love

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Walking out into the wedding reception from the house Natalia wore a gentle smile on her face. As she walked down the aisle she let the happiness soak right into her bones. She wanted the feeling to still be there when the day ended. She closed her eyes and savoured the moment, but never released her grip on the seemingly inconsequential piece of paper in her hand. As the girl opened up her eyes again and looked down at the piece of paper she was holding she let out a gentle sigh, for she was hiding something that even Edward wasn't able to find out about.

When the girl felt two strong arms wrap themselves around her torso she quickly turned around to face the person while discretely putting the piece of paper into her bag so no one would see. She calmed down when she saw who surprised her and hugged back the person while laughing.

"Kate! Don't do that! You could have given me a heart attack." The much taller blonde pulled away from Natalia and looked down at her with a teasing smile as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's not like you would have died again or anything," Not finding the joke funny Natalia teasingly pushed her cousin away while shaking her head.

"Very funny Katy." Kate rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, the shorter girl was the only one that the vampire would let give her nicknames. She wasn't very fond of them but when it came from Natalia's mouth it always sounded cute.

"I know, I'm the funniest out of the coven. Anyway, I came over to you because you spaced out, not that it's something unusual. After all, you go into a dream world pretty much every five minutes but this time it was different. So tell me, what are you planning?" Natalia's eyes widened as her hand instinctively grabbed the bag that hung over her shoulder. She didn't think anyone saw her holding it, what was she supposed to do? She wasn't even completely sure if she would go with the plan she had made. It wasn't an easy one, it would be emotionally draining but she knew if she didn't go through with it she would feel alone.

As she opened her mouth to finally respond Rosalie's voice calling her over saying that it was starting made her close her mouth again and smile sweetly up at Kate before running in Rosalie's direction.

As Natalia ran away from Kate she could hear her calling out to her as she stayed standing. "We aren't done with this I hope you know." Nodding in her subconscious Natalia knew it wasn't but it gave her time to think of an excuse to come up with.

Natalia ran up to Carlisle and Esme who when saw the girl smiled. When Edward noticed his sister arrive he couldn't help but also smile at her. She looked beautiful and happy which meant all for him.

"You look beautiful Angel." When Edward spoke up Natalia's eyes went away from her adoptive parents and when her eyes met Edwards she smiled wider and even her eyes twinkled a little bit more.