Better this way...

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

When Seth finished speaking he looked over at the older vampire sighing to see him with a stone expression. He really listened to what Seth said, at the beginning yes he despised the younger shapeshifter but after getting to know him and spending time with him in New Orleans they grew closer. He also accepted the fact that whether he liked it or not Natalia was Seth's imprint meaning the two were connected and Natalia cared deeply for the boy.

Ace let out a sigh when he noticed Seth's eyes trailing after the redhead as she started to walk away. Rolling his eyes at the younger boy Ace quickly lifted his hand and hit Seth in the back of the head. The moment Ace's hand came in contact with his head Seth jumped into the air not expecting it before turning around and massaging his head with a frown.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Rolling his eyes Ace crossed his arms over his chest. Seth would often like to act like an adult but he was still nowhere near it, he was still childish. He was still so young and didn't understand everything that he did or that happened around him.

He still had a lot to learn in life.

"That was for being a bloody idiot mate! Just because Natalia babies you it doesn't mean I am going to do that too. You do some dumb stuff and this is what you get." Seth rolled his eyes while looking away. The three of them often acted that way, almost like they were a real family.

Looking over at Seth Ace let out a deep breath before rubbing his head with his fingers before speaking up again but this time with a more soft voice but still snarky. "Look, ya you messed up mate but this thing can be fixed. Just go after little Miss Strawberry and talk stuff out now that she's calmer. If you don't you will wish you did in the future."

Seth's only response was lightly shaking his head as he turned back to the older boy with a sad smile on his face. "It's better this way, she's better off without me in her life. She'll grow up with a normal life. The longer she's involved in our world the more pain she will go through." A scoff escaped Ace's lips as he rolled his eyes at Seth's words.

Ace slowly dug into his pocket before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up and taking a small smoke before puffing it out and speaking to Seth with his finger pointed in his direction. "You do you, just don't go mopping around my house because you wish you did stuff differently, because if you do, then I'm taking you back to the pound." Seth rolled his eyes as the older boy's chuckle could be heard and all of his sympathy disappeared.

As Seth's and Ace's conversation ended so did Natalia's and Leah's, the two girls would count each other as one of the closest friends they had. Natalia was there for Leah when she needed someone to rant to and Leah was there for Natalia when she needed to refresh her mind. They were friends. Weird and most people still wondered how it happened but friends nonetheless.

As the blonde vampire walked away from Leah and in the direction of the two boys she couldn't help but daydream.

It sometimes worried the blonde, she would admit any day that she had no control over when she snapped into or out of daydreams. It was like the actual dream was the one sucking her in when it wanted and let her out when it had enough. Sometimes she worried that she wouldn't be able to go out, or that she would confuse reality with the imaginative world.