*1*

I do not want to be late for school again. I quickly got out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, I striped of my cloths and got in the shower.

This is my first day of my senior year. How happy. I just want to finish this year and leave my over protective parents and school aka hell hole.

Once I was done I got out of the shower and took my towel hanging. I move to my room and went straight to my closet. Okay my room is not big or huge its just a average crazy teenage girls room.

I finally got what to wear: crop top with my favorite black crazy jean. I put them on and took my bag. I took my phone from my bed and checked the time. Just twenty minutes before school starts.

I went downstairs. To see my dad busy with some papers or document while drinking coffee. He has black hair with ocean blue eyes. Which I don't have, I know how sad.

"Morning dad."

"Morning, how was your night?"

"It was gorgeous dad." I looked around to see maybe mom is around. But she isn't. " Dad, where is mum?"

"She is dressing Max. She made pancakes for you and Max." dad said pointing at the pancakes on the table just when my little brother came downstairs. Who is four years old and has brown hair like my dad with also ocean blue eyes. People say he is so cute which is true. I have no idea why I don't have any resemblance from my dad but little from my mum.

"Mowin dad, mowin Lasy." Max yells reaching the end of the stairs and running to hug dad when he was done he came to huge my legs since I'm standing not sitting.

"Morning Max, how was your night?"

"Gud, you?"

"Great. Mum made pancakes for us. Do you want some?"  I asked his eyes lightens by the mention of pancakes. He nodded.

I went to the dining table where they are fifteen pancakes. I took two plats from the cabinet and put three pancakes for Max while I take two for myself. Yeah I don't it much.

I put the plate for Max on the table and carried him to the chair. I took the plat and put it on his laps since he can't even see the table.

"Thant you." he said before he starts eating. I smiled at him and take my own seat and started eating, just when mum comes down.

"Morning mum."  she greets. She has blue eyes also but not like my dad a bit different and has brown hair.

"Morning dear. Eat quick you getting late for school." my eyes widen I totally forgot. I took two huge bit and got up and ran out the door not before saying goodbye.

I put on my ear phones while running on my way to school.

I finally got to school breathing heavy. I start walking slowly inside the school. I got in and the hall way is clear, no one is here. I guess am late again. First day of my senior year great.

I start making my way to the office to collect my timetable. I got in to meet the old lady with glasses maybe she's in her late fiftys, busy on some paper.

Once am closer to her table and waiting for her to notice me but she didn't so I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Oh sorry. What can I do for you? Ain't you suppose to be in your class?" she question.

"Sorry mam I came a bit late to school, I came here to collect my timetable."

"Teenagers this days never comes early to school." she whispers to herself not knowing I heard. "What's your name?"

"Larisa Winters." she nods and types something on the computer. After about two minutes a paper came out from the printer. She took it out and gave me.

"You can go now." she says. I made my way to my first class on my timetable which is sadly maths.

I reach the door when I heard shouting. I think the teacher shouting at a student I opened a bit to see what's going on.

"Fuck you and your class!!!" I know that deep voice which belongs to the one and only Nathan Lockwood. Look down shaking my head. Poor teacher.

Next thing I know I was pushed to the floor from the door. My butt hurt. I look up to see Nathan death glare on me before walking off. Some people left their chair just to look at me? Okay...

HI GUYS!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE FIRST CHAPTER?
PLEASE
VOTE
AND
COMMENT
LOVE YOU ALL💋❤💖💞😉👍