*BOOK II: 31*

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

❤️❤️❤️

LARISA'S

"Then once we get in, we lock the all the doors in the ball for them so they don't have any escape root."

"You have the keys to lock?" I asked confused. Knowing Antonio would say no. Like how can you have a key for a ball when it's not yours or you don't know the real owner.

"Yes I do." He answer. I was shocked but I didn't want to show it so I just nod. I'll ask him more about how to get keys later. "Now, you all know by now to shoot anyone that comes your way. Don't care who."

"What about the innocent rich people, that will also be locked in?" I asked again. It's unfair for them. They just wanted to help and donate, now they die for their kindness? Antonio rolls his eyes letting out a sigh. "Okay, try to avoid shooting them." 

"Okay." I nodded determined.

"Few of you guys are going in with me while the rest stay outside and knowing them he would probably call more of his men, that's the purpose of you guys outside, kill them."

I nodded and look out the window. I noticed one of the men standing outside looking at us suspiciously.

"Antonio..." I called.

"Yeah?"

"Someone's looking." I whispered.

He joins me and looks out the window to and we noticed. The man walking closer to our car.

We are currently five inside the car. The rest, are in other cars and Antonio is communicating with them through some white wire piece they are hanging from their neck to their ears, to communicate with each other.

The ball already started like twenty minutes ago. We are just waiting to everyone to be in before we start the war I guess

"I'll deal with him." Antonio said starring at him as he walks closer towards us.

The guy eyeing our car suspicious came closer to our Jeep and knocked on the tinted glass. He must have noticed us not coming out of this car for twenty minutes now.

Antonio rolls down the window. The man's eyes widen in realisation. He must have realised it's Silver.

He quickly point out his gun at Antonio with his shaking hand while using the other one to reach his talkie talkie.

Antonio smirks at his shaking hands.

"You look scared." Antonio says to him.

"N-n-no I-I am not. I-I'm just l-like this."

"Oh really?" Antonio asks moving forward a bit.

"D-do n-not move." He says.

"Okay, I'll try." Antonio said putting his hands up in surrender. I looked at him confused.

In a swift move Antonio already has the man's gun on his own hand and pointing it at the guy. The guy looks shocked. Antonio smirks then check if the gun is on the silencer before shooting the man on his head.

The man went numb and drops to the ground.

"Let's go." Antonio says to us. We nodded so did I as we climb out and walk confidently towards the door not caring about the four men guiding it.

Once they spot us we already shot them dead as they all drop to the ground.

"Jake, Hance, Braille, Locus, Brick, Rail and Lave, meet me by the entrance door now." Antonio whispers into the ear piece.