*30*

"I thought you said I should trust you." Silver whispers in my ears jokingly. Then stands straight resting his back comfortably on the couch while he asks the next question. While I was still shock and dumbfounded.

"Why wasn't she  staying with both her mum and biological father?"

"Well,.." my mum nervously starts clearly her throat. Is she even my biological mum? "I-I am your biological mum."

"I thought I said I don't like repeating myself." Silver said through gritting teeth. My dad nudges my mum.

"Well, I ran away from your father when I was still two weeks pregnant for you. Be-because your dad your father biological one is a devil. He killed a lot of people and they I'm sure his still killing. He never even lets them talk before pointing the gun and shooting them straight on the head. I witnessed a lot of dead people, a lot of blood, thick and red." She said looking at her hands in horror while dad actually fake dad tries to calm her down.

"I decided I can't let you stay and grow with that evil man because he might let you be just like him. But then when I start seeing you coming late from school and being in detention. That's how it all started with your dad in school days before he turned into an evil maniac."

"Th-then why did you have to throw me out of the house?" I ask trying all my best to hold back my tears.

"The letter you saw on Max when we found him was his doing. It wasn't the first later we received from him. It was the third. So we-we knew how serious he was when he took our baby Max. So we knew we will be safe if you leave the house and he would stop disturbing us. But chase after you."

"Wow." I said and chuckle as I hold my face with my hands. This is just too much.

"What is the name of her biological father?"

"Brodrick Edison."

"Yeah I meant what do people call him what is his nickname."

"Larisa's biological father's name is popularly known as "The Beast"."

***

I run in and shut the door. I ignore Silver's calls. I fall down with my butt and rest my back on the door

"Larisa!! Open the door right now!!!"

I can't believe it. My father is a very known criminal. He kills people. And here I am thinking my father is very responsible and kind not knowing I was talking about someone else's father.

"Larisa!!"

The evil man's blood runs through me. Now I don't know weather I should still be angry at my parents or they actually did the right thing. My life was so normal and chilled. Why the drama all of the sudden?

"Larisa!! Don't do anything stupid!!!"

I sniff and wipe my tears as more keeps falling. Why so much drama in my life?! Why?! I can't handle it!!

"Larisa I'm breaking down the door if you don't open it in three seconds!!" What?! Not this again. "One!" I quickly got up and unlock the door.

But I kept my face down not wanting him to notice I was crying. He touches my jaw with his rough hands and lift my face up even though I tried  to resist.

He looks at me in my eyes. But I just immediately shut them. I took his hand off my jaw and walk to the bed before sitting on the edge. I felt the bed deep down just next to me already knowing it's Silver.

"Prezioso." He says. I look up at him but his eyes aren't at me but his looking far ahead. So I brought my head back down as the silence took over again.

"Let's go make up sometime to eat." He said unexpected. I quickly look back up at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I though you heard me earlier in that's house." I look at him confused. "I don't like repeating myself." That's reminds me.

"Do you and my parents know each other? Before?"

"I told you earlier that I'm pretty popular and known in US and Italy. But also other countries."

"But why? What do you do for a living besides pretending to be a student?" I said curiously. He get up from the bed and made his way to the door.

"I will be waiting for you downstairs. We going out for dinner." He says and opens the door while I look at him shocked. Then he walks out shutting the door.

Is he taking me out on a date?

I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach. The door opens and he peaks his head in. "One more thing. Nope, it's not a date." Then he shuts the door. I blushed hard in embarrassment. I wish I could hit him with a shoe on his head but I don't know why.

***

"So, why did you suddenly decide we go out for dinner?" I asked the silent was killing me.

We are in a fancy restaurant. The place is elegant and beautiful, filled with my favourite colour maroon. It's actually my first time being in such an expensive restaurant. The melody of the song playing in the background is so slow but peaceful.

"Don't know." He replied with a shrug as he continues eating the pasta. Does he have to always remind me how hot you looks even while eating? I should really stop looking at him for too long or he will think I have a crush on him. Well yes I do but it's very tiny. Okay?

I prefer they call him Gold rather than Silver. He looks really expensive...

"Stop staring." I gasp in shock. I just got caught.

"I wasn't starring at you. I-I was starring at something behind you." I quickly decide to change the topic as I continue drinking the wine. "So why did your father chose the name Silver for you?" He freezes with his spoon ready to enter his mouth. He gritted his teeth which gave me the chills. It's just a question why his he acting up?

"You really want to know?" He asked seriously.

"Yes, I would like to." I said giving him a warm smile.

"Because.... because..."

"If you don't want it's fine."

"No I will. That's because I'm good with anything Silver." What? Does that make sense?

"I don't get it." I said confused.

"Knife, gun, name it." He says seriously as he relaxes on the chair.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!❤️💗💖😘💕👍