*32 Pt.1*

SILVER'S POV

"Just because my father is a murderer! Monster!! Beast!!! Doesn't mean I would accept you because you're both the same!!" Larisa continues screaming.

The door bell rings. I sigh and took my body off the wall and walk down stairs straight to the door. As soon as I opened.

"Where is she? We need to take her now. I can't believe we finally going to see ma after a long time." He said as he passes me and walks in before turning back at me. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Should I tell him? I
The place filled with silence. After a while I decided to reply.

"You didn't even greet me after a long time.'' I said with a playful smirk. He smiles in return but narrowed his eyes at me.

"I told you I wouldn't show myself again until you find the girl. Remember? You weren't taking this situation serious. I guess you missing mum more than me now." He said with a smirk.

"You right, you right." I said. Marco was adopted by my mum. My mum treated him the same way she did with me. He knows everything about me. He knows my reaction to certain stuff, he knows my hobbies. He knows all and more than the things Ryan knows about me. Marco is my second hand guy while Ryan's my third but people don't know him much with me because he left me angrily and told me he'll come back if I have finally find "the girl".

He looks around rubbing his hands together before turning back at me. "So where you keeping her? In the basement?"

"You have heard a long trip. I'm sure. What would you like to eat?" I said putting my arm on his shoulder as I drag him to the dinning table with me while he decides what he wants. Also so he doesn't ask of Larisa again.

"You know my favourite." I think I forgot. You can't blame me it's being a while.

"Pasta?" I asked. He gave me a surprise look with mix of disappointment. "Braai meat?" His eyes widens more. "Lasagna?" His eyes becomes blurry. Wait what? His about to cry? His lips curves. Oh no. It's worse than I thought. "Pie? meat pie? Macaroni with mince meat?"

His face becomes serious as his eyes becomes clear. He got up and looked at me sternly. "I can't believe you forgot my favourite food is pizza." He said and walked out. "And by the way!! I'm checking the basement if she's there!!!" Oh shit!!

I quickly walk out the kitchen and after him. I met him going down the stairs leading to the basement. I try walking faster but he walks faster down the stairs and turned right. I could see from far his taking out the key and opening the basement. Remind me why I gave him the key to almost every where in this house?

He get in and I decided it's time I just run. He gets in and checks around. This place is where I beat up intruders and lock them in hear and come back to beat their ass more if i get really angry. I have four cells for them. If I get a new person. I just kill one of the four.

He checks all for cells but doesn't find a female. He angrily turns to me. "I thought you said you found her?! Where is she?" Marco asks confusion shows all on his face. I grabbed him out of the basement and close the door.

"You didn't let me tell you. Remember?"

"Silver, I hope you aren't playing Fucking jokes with me!!!"

"Marco, remember who you talking to like that!" I was getting angry. How dare he use that tone on me. Am I being too soft on him?

"With hell Silver!! Tell me the fuck where you kept the bitch!!"

"If you so badly want to know then follow me!!!" I yelled at his face frustrated and start walking to where Larisa is. I angrily walk faster and up the stairs taking turns then walked up the stairs where my room and Larisa's one is. As I walked closer I didn't hear her voice again.

So I took out the key to her room and unlock the door. I looked around the room until I looked down to find her sleeping peacefully I nearly smiled at that. Marco walks forward.

"What the hell is she doing in my room?!" Marco asked angrily. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You mean your favourite? That I did not even give you?"

"Why the hell did you allowed "The Beast" daughter in a room? She's supposed to be kept the basement!!"

Larisa slowly sits up and rubs her eyes. Why is she so fucking cute? She looks around until her eyes widen when she sees me but gets scared when she sees Marco. Marco is scary but not as much as I am. Maybe that's why Larisa's shaking at his scarring death glare.

"An-Anthony? Who-who is this?" Larisa asked looking inbetween me and Marco. Marco looks at me shocked as I just sigh.

"She's calling you the only name mum calls you with!!! What the hell man!!! What's going on?!!" He asks angrily as he pushes me with all his strength but I quickly got my balance and glared at him. He turns to her then back at me.

"You now what?! Now I really can't wait to take her away!!" He said and walks to Larisa. Harshly grabbing her up. Larisa hiss in pain. "Fucking get up bitch!!" I quickly walk up to them and throw his hands off Larisa as Larisa quickly runs to my back. "Stop hurting her!!" I yelled at him. When last did I give him a blow?! He looks at me surprised. Then fixes his face.

"I'm not even going to ask you what happened between you two because I don't care. I just want mum back and I don't want to waist anymore time. I thought you loved mum!!" He pushed me slightly.

"Wait.." Larisa said getting our attention she slowly walks out from my back looking down like she's solving some stupid math solution. Then slowly looks up at me while shaking. "Y-you are going to hand me over to that monster in exchange of your mum. Aren't you?" She said looking broken then ever. Almost breaking me into more pieces then I already am. I gave her a blank face.

"Answer her Boss!! No don't worry. I'll save you the energy." He said and faces Larisa with a glare. "Yes bitch!! We are exchanging you to get our mum back!! Okay?!" He said then harshly grabs her out of the room.

"Anthony!!! Do something!!! Help me!!!" Larisa calls but I just felt blank.

LARISA'S POV

"Fuck!!! I'll just carry you!!" He says and picks me up, tossing me on his shoulder and my ass in the air. My stomach resting on his shoulder, his strong shoulder.

"Anthony!!!" I feel like his the only one who can get me out of this situation, this problem, this pain. Now to think of it. I prefer staying with Anthony than my own biological father because I know him more, I know he would never hurt me.

I know I feel safe in his arms.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍