*3*

"I want you guys to do the following pages" our English teacher said. "Page 3, 4, 5 and 6. Am checking this work tomorrow." the class groans. Than the bell rang for after school.

I got up and pack my things. Can't wait to go home and eat, am a bit hungry. I got out off the class and saw Nathan looking at me while passing than saw I caught him looking and glare. His he angry with me? Wait..... I have detention to go to.

Oh no!!!!!

I made my way to the detention.

✴✴✴

I got in and found the teacher snoring. I made my way to the seat in the middle. I seat down and put on earphone.

Since I have homework why don't I just do it now? I took out my English book and started working. I heard the sound of the door opening. I look up to see who it is.

The twins they call themselves the B-twins. Their names are Blake and Blame. They so cute. They always walk with Nathan and Jake. Well they part of their group and they all wear black with red leather jackets. Which is really cool.

"Hey what are we seeing here?" the other twin said to the other. Yeah I don't know who is Blake or Blame.

"I guess we have a nerd today." the one on the right replied.

"Hi guys! my name is Larisa" I decided to make friends with them. Don't know why not. They both look at me shocked and amused at the same time.

"She's not scared." the one on the right said. "Of us." the one on the left completed. Let me just call them left and right.

"Why should I?" I asked them and yeah its true no one talks to them and I have no idea why. Even the bitch of this school is scared to talk to the 'group'.

"Well we don't know" left said.

"What are your names?" I asked since I don't know which is which.

"Am Blame and his Blake." right says which I now know his Blame. They both have black hair smooth to the back.

"Nice to meet you guys." I stood up and hug them. They even smell good.

"Bro is she smelling us." Blake asked. " Am sure you meant me and yes she's smelling me. I told you to use my cologne but you said it smells like shit." Blame said.

"Dude stop lying she's smelling me."

"If she was she wouldn't be squeezing my body with your."

"Me too."

they really smell good...

"Thanks." they both said. I can feel my cheeks hitting up.

"She even looks cute when she blush for me."

"Shes not blushing for you, she's blushing for me."

"Well let's ask her."

"Yeah let's do."

"Larry, who were you blushing for?" do they always argue for small things.