*18*

I locked back my room and think about all Ryan has told me. Nathan has a dark past? He doesn't know how to care for someone, he doesn't know how to behave to me, that's why he behaves differently everytime.

I guess I will have to try and do whatever he wants.

***

It's seven and Nathan isn't yet back. I'm currently making food for the both of us. Try and be nice to him, and everything will be fine.

I start mixing all the ingredients in the pot together. I froze when I feel arms wrapping around my waist. Oh shit! I forgot what I did to him this morning. I locked him up, he walked out really angry at me.

I start shaking in fear. But freeze again when I remembered Ryan's words: When you angry or sad at him or scared of him, he gets really angry.

Breath in, breath out.

"Hey, still remember how you left me this morning?" I gasp when I felt his mouth so close to my ear. Oh my gosh! His beautiful voice can be really scary sometimes. Do what you think he wants.

I turn to face him and look at him in the eyes before finding the floor very interesting, taking both his hands in my hand which doesn't want to stop shaking but I hope he doesn't notice that.

"I'm really really sorry Nathan. I just wanted to have my own space to think about everything. How my life turn from the best to the least. I hope you understand." I said looking back up at him.

"Okay, just don't get out of my side like that again. Okay?"

"Yeah sure, okay." I hope I can manage to do that.

"Come here." He said even though his close enough to me but I just obey. Then he hugs me and rests my head on his chest. After a while, I smell something burning. My eyes widen at the realization. I quickly pulled away from Nathan and take the pot off the stove and brought it to the sink.

"I'm so sorry. Just wanted to make dinner for the both of us." I said sighing.

"No it's fine. I'll just order pizza." I couldn't keep the smile from coming. Pizza.

"Okay, but I'm really sorry."

"Can you just cut it?! I heard you! Are you that scared of me?!" Oh shit! I didn't even notice I was saying it that much.

"N-no I-I'm sorry. I'm not scared of you, I mean you have never hurt me. I mean..." I look up at him to see him even my pissed. So he did know that he has hurt me, but never thought of apologizing.

"You can suit yourself. I'm going to bed." For the first time ever, his voice sounded hurt, guilt.

"But what about pizza." I really wanted pizza. He glares at me and worked off.

This won't be easy at all.

***

I open my eyes and for the first time ever since Max was found in my room, i had a good sleep. I turn only to find out it's hard for me to turn my body.

I look around to find myself sleeping next to Nathan. How? Last night I was sleeping alone in my room now Nathan is sleeping next to me on my bed. How am I going to cope at school with Nathan always besides me? I sigh and try to get up.