*BOOK II: 32*

LARISA'S POV

I quickly bend low so did Antonio. He helps me face back up.

The shooting just became worse.

The women with their fancy dresses were all gone with their husband. As this place became more chaotic.

Bloods were already stained on the floor on the red carpet making it darker shade of red.

I quickly look at Antonino said and noticed a men pointing a gun at him from a distance.

"Move forward!" I yelled at Antonino still looking at the guy.

"What?" He asks.

"Move forward!" I yelled loudly. He does and I wasted no time aiming well and shooting at the guy.

The ball room was really huge.  The two ends of the ball room were miles apart.

Antonio and I reached the few long stairs as we climb them. I continue looking around for the two devils but I still couldn't find them.

I turned to Antonio.

"Found them yet?!" I asked.

"No!" He yells back after shooting some guy.

I felt like this was taking forever. As if Antonio knew what was on my mind.

"Call for the bombs now! You know what to do!" He yells touching the white wire on his ear

I noticed a shadow place with stairs leading up.

"Antonio!" I yelled. He turns to me. I then pointed at the brown stairs leading up. He nods and we both started running there bending a bit from the guns firing our way.

We got to the stairs and started climbing up. I noticed they were going round in a circular form us we continue going up.

We finally reached there and it was a corridor with only twelve doors totally, six doors each side.

Seems like no one noticed this area as there was practically no men here. They must have been really busy shooting to notice the stairs leading up.

"We should check each door." Antonio whispers in my ears.

I nodded but it was half way nod an explosion sound reach our ears. We quickly cover our ears as the ground shakes.

Antonio men must have known which side of the ball we are that's why the explosion wasn't that close to us or burst out this place.

After the explosion. Antonio got back up with me and he started kicking each doors open while I just follow behind him and watch and raised my gun ready to shoot.

But they seem empty. There were only three doors left. He kicks open the next door and about four women ran out screaming passing through us.

There were two more doors. Antonio burst open the next door and old men with their wives also ran out while their women screams in fear. Antonio just yells at them to leave.

There was one last room. Antonio wasted no time bursting it open but it was empty to.

"I-" I started but Antonio covers my mouth with his hand. He uses his other hand with the silver gun and raised it to his mouth raising a finger on his mouth, giving me a sign to keep quiet.

I slowly nodded. He took his hand off my mouth and faced back in the room.

We took silence steps inside the room looking around we completely got in.

A gunshot sound ring in my ear as it came from the right side side of inside the room. A whole was formed on the wall next to Antonio's head.

I gasp and quickly check his face but he was completely fine.