*BOOK II: 11*

DEMIAN'S POV

I wasted no time budging in when the gateman opens.

"Sir I-"

"I don't have time for you. Just go back to your duty post."

"But sir-"

"Do you want to get fired?" I said turning to face him.

"No sir, I'm sorry." He said then turns his back on me walking back towards the gate.

I unlocked my door but it felt strange like it was unlocked there before but I didn't take noticed since I was still really angry at Larisa. I walked up to the kitchen taking out my favourite knifes to draw on her body.

I made climb the stairs turned corners and wasted no time budging in but it's like someone already did. I looked at where I left her but she wasn't there. This just got me more angry. I walked to the bathroom and burst the door open but she wasn't there.

"Larisa!!!" I yelled but got nothing. I angrily left the room. I began roaming and checking everywhere but she was no where to be found. Now I want to really kill her. Make her damn wish come true.

"Fuck!! Larisa!!! You are going to die a painful death when I get you!! No one plays with my rules!!"

***

LARISA'S POV

I jack awake from another nightmare. Sweats dripping from my temple. I couldn't stop breathing heavily. I was suddenly pulled into a hard chest.

"It's okay Larisa I'm here." Anthony said drawing circles on my back.

"He just wouldn't leave me." I sob out on his chest.

"Then why did you even married him?" He asked. My sobs came to a alt. I moved my head from his chest and stare at his striking blue eyes with anger growing in mine.

"I forgot for a minute it was you Anthony but you just had to remind me." I said my voice in a angry warning tone.

"Look Lar-"

"Leave." I said looking away and wiped my wet cheeks before folding my arms.

"You can't tell me what to do." Anthony said in a threatening voice. Shiver went through my spine and I quickly move back from him. He might just land a slap on me. He frowns noticing my movement. "Larisa, what the hell did this guy did to you?"

"P - please j - just leave." I said my eyes filling with tears.

"Larisa, you-" He stretched out his hand and I just moved further back on the bed.

"I might just leave." I said in a small voice. Then got up but wince at the pain that shot out from my abdomen making me loose balance. But Anthony's arms quickly got me. He carries me bridal style even though I tried pushing him off. Then dropped me on the bed.

"Anthony please leave." I can't even look at him. He just judges me with those eyes.

"You need my help."

"I'll rather ask Frances if I do." I said angrily. His face immediately turns angry and his hands turns into fist.

"Don't even dare-"