*26*

LARISA'S POV

"Fuck Larisa!! Open the damn door now!!" I ignore his shouts and continue silently crying in between my raised knees. I hold my legs tighter to my chest as I continue crying. He keeps on banging his fist on the door. But I try my best to ignore them.

"LARISA! If you don't open the damn door now! I'll break it down!!" I flinch at how promising his tone was. "I'm counting up to three. One!.." I can't possibly let him break down his own door. "Two!.." it's unfair it's like I will be at fault because I allowed him to. "Three!.." I quickly rush to the door and unlock it before opening.

I was immediately pulled into a hard chest. His arms around me hold me tight. I started crying again. If I hadn't leave his side if I hard listened to him this wouldn't have happened it wouldn't have taken place. I sob and continued as he starts say sweet things into my ears. It's was helping a bit, my breathing was becoming even and my sobs was now coming once in a while.

He moves us to I don't know where until he sits and I just stand hiding my now red eyes. He pulls my elbow and I fell on his lap. He helps me position myself properly on his lap and gently pushed my head to the crock of his neck. I sigh in contact. After what feels like forever he said.

"We need to start preparing for school." I flinch at the mention of school knowing fully well I'll meet Luke. I start shaking my head against his neck and managed to say something.

"No." I said.

"Why?" He asked softly.

"I can't."

"Prezioso, you have to or people will start wondering what happened to the girl that comes to school everyday."

"I can't."

"Luke will think you are weak and scared of him and might even start making up stupid stories to others."

"I am." I said.

"What?"

"I'm weak and scared."

"No you are not weak but scared I think you are a bit scared considering what happened. But do you want Luke to see that?" He asked and I shake my head.

"But he will if you don't make your appearance today." He said.

"But I'm scared."

"I will be always by your side to protect you." He said with all sincerity. By that I know he wasn't only talking about Luke or what happened. I pull my head up from his shoulder and look at his blue orbs, maybe he was lying. But all I find is truthful.

I nodded my head and got up. "I'll go bath now." I said before going to his door.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room?" I said but it came out more as a question because I was confused why he asked, wasn't it obvious?

"You can bath here. I'll go use one of the guest rooms." He said getting up. I'm not in the mood for arguments so I let out a sigh and made my way to his bathroom.

After taking my bath with Nathan soup and lotion. I cover my body back with his towel. I sigh and decided to go out with just his towel wrapped around me. I got back to his room but his not yet in his room. I use the opportunity and got out quickly taking a run to my room before locking it. I sigh in relief and went to my closet.

***

I couldn't stop shaking when we left the house. But now that we are parked in the parking lot of the school. I'm not only shaking but also sweating like I was pushed into a oven.

"Larisa, you can do this. Just don't show how scared you are inside." I ignore what he just said and ask him the question that has been bothering me since he hugged me this morning when I decided to open the toilet door.

"What happened to the Nathan I first met? He... He didn't know how to sooth or console someone. What happened to the Nathan that doesn't care about people's feelings but his?" I said as a tear slides down my cheek. Nathan brought his thumb to my cheek and wipe my tear away. I quickly push his hand off my face. "See? See what I mean! Are you playing games with me?! Are you trying to hurt me or break me more than my own parents?!" I asked still shaking as incontrollable tears keeps falling.

But Nathan just keeps quiet and continues starring at me. "Nathan?"

"We have to start going." He said and just came out of his car. Leaving me dumbfounded. I still stayed in the car still shock about his sudden change of behavior. He knocks on the car window next to me. I jumped not really expecting the sudden noise.

Larisa you can do this just calm down and keep cool.

I shakenly open the door and came out. Nathan immediately put his arm on my shoulder. He bends to my ear.

"Calm down. I'm with you." He whispered.

I quickly nodded and looked down. As usual students stare at us and mostly glare at him. I quickly look down. They still gossip about me. I sigh.

I wanted to badly wear my hoodie today but Nathan wouldn't let me. I even lied that I'm feeling cold even though there was a bright sun outside. I just wanted to hide away from Luke.

We finally got in the the double doors and made our way to my locker. Once my locker came into view I completely look up to see Lyra running to me and engulfing me with a tight hug. She sniffs.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Larisa. I didn't know..... I didn't know you were there." Lyra managed to let out as she continue crying on my shoulder.

My tears were about to fall until I look up at Nathan. He glares at me silently telling me to not let the tears fall hear. I nodded and manage to calm myself down.

"Lyra. It's....it's not your fault. And I'm..... I'm fine. As you can see." I lied through my mouth. I cringe not liking to lie to my close friend.

Lyra pulls away and looks at me with her red eyes and bags under her eyes. She chuckles. I looked at her confused.

"You look twice worse than me. You look like you were forced to come to school." She said chuckling lighting. I let out a ghost smile. "Let's go to your locker." I nodded.

"Larisa I'll be back. I just want to take some books from my locker." I nodded. Wishing he didn't leave because I noticed how safe I feel when I'm with him. "And Lyra. Take care of her. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Tr-trust me. She is safe." Lyra said nervously smiling. He nods and kiss me on my forehead before walking off.

"Ooooo he must really like you" Lyra said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Shut up." I said hiding the smile that's trying to come.

But I didn't have to hide it again actually it left as soon as I saw Luke making his way to me with a smirk on his face.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💟💖💕😘💞👍