*36*

LARISA'S POV

I woke up in the morning and check the time on the golden clock up the wall. 11:17. I look by my side remembering Anthony's soft lips on the top of my head when I'm up.

I let out a sigh and decided on getting ready for the stupid shopping. I jump of the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

The cloth given to me was really tight like a second skin but wasn't tight enough to cut my breathing pipe. It consists of a pink long sleeve and a leader black very short skirt. With a lacy bra and thong. What the hell?! What father gives his daughter this?!

I decided on wearing it considering I don't have any other clothes to wear. I let out a sharp breath and put them on. But he will have to explain why he got me this type of clothes like hoes. I know I'm suppose to be appreciated he got me clothes since I can't just wear the ones I came with but he could get be better then this. Really!

After dressing up, my stomach grumble just in time for me to leave the room. I got out and try remembering my way to this room but backwards. I took turns went down the stairs and try taking another turn, and another one till I found out I'm just meeting same white doors and lost. Now I understand why Anthony never took me further into his mansion.

I decided I should just scream. Since I don't have a phone and even if I did I wouldn't store his phone number.

I tried screaming and yelling as loud as I can. Few minutes later I heard lots of foot step noises coming my way. Like an army. They came into view and they were about ten. Ten!!! Imagine. Two was enough.

They all stopped infront of me looking at me confused from head to toe but most were licking their lips stripping me naked with their lustful eyes. This made me really mad. I was about to yell at this perverts but a familiar voice beats me to it.

"You fuck heads can leave!!" Brandon yells. They all scramble away. I step my feet on the floor, not even stoping as I continue stepping my feet as hard as I can on the floor. I hate everything! Everything and humans in this house!!! Except Brandon. If I wasn't dressed like a whore who is expecting to be fucked five times today they wouldn't look at me like that.

I try my hardest to hold my tears back. As I continue stomping my feets on the ground. Not knowing what else to door. Brandon holds my shoulders, telling me to stop but I don't. Until he puts his hands on my upper bare thighs that's when I froze. He quickly took his hands from my thighs and pull me for a hug. I started sobbing on his chest.

"I'm sorry Ash." He says hugging me. I hugged his waist really tight. I would have just put on the clothes of yesterday which I also slept with but they stink and really dirty. I hold his clothes into fist. I never knew how much I was into Anthony until now. I never knew how much I actually like Anthony until now. I'm badly missing him.

Brandon pulls me back from his chest. Only for me to see how much I have wet his black long sleeve.

"I-I'm really sorry for wetting your shirt."

"It's fine. Just give me time to change. Follow me." I nodded and started following behind until he suddenly stops making me bump at him. He turns around and faces me with still blank stare then moves to my feet. "You not wearing shoes."

"The high shoes are just too sexy for me to wear for shopping. Who even bought this clothes for me? Do I behave like how I'm dressed?" I ask really angry and frustrated at the same time.

"Your father bought them online and no you don't." He looks at my feet then back at me giving me a questioning look.

"Yes, I'm walking bare foot till I at least get normal shoes." He sighs almost like he didn't then continues walking.

We finally reach his room and he unlocks it, telling me to stay outside he will be back and I did. Few minutes later he came out shirtless holding a shirt on his hand. I quickly look away not wanting to admire his perfectly muscular arms and hot body with eight pack that can bring a woman into tears for how perfect they look.

"Let's go." I look back at him to see he has put the shirt on. I nodded then stopped. Looking back at him.

"Isn't only me and you going?"

"With other few guys." I nodded as we continue walking.

***

I jump on the bed after a almost whole day of shopping we left like to 12 then came back at past 2. That's really look. I sigh and watch the men drop the plastic bags in my room while walking out one after the other.

It wasn't bad as I thought it would. Brandon helped me choose some cool clothes which I like. Surprisingly he knows my type of clothes. When we reach the mall he asked me what shop should we start with and I chose the shop of course with some of my dad's other man following us closely behind.

Then he said I should start choosing clothes and I did. Which aren't too expensive. But of course I didn't miss the ugly stares I was receiving from girls and pervert guys eyes. The first cloth we bought is what I immediately change to with Nike shoes and left the clothes I came with in the fitting room. I also got a new phone which was really expensive iPhone.

After the last guy left I was about to close the door when Brandon show himself. I smiled at him and gesture for him to get in but he shook his head. I look at him questioning.

"Boss what's to talk to you after dinner in his office." He says then leaves. I nodded at his retreating figure and close the door deciding on freshing up.

***

After dinner which was just me and Brandon standing. I try asking him to join me but he shook his head no. So I forced him by demanding as his Boss daughter which worked immediately. I even dish him some food.

I tried making small talks with him but I noticed his odd behaviour when dinner started for me. I tried asking him what's wrong? Was it me? But he ignores me and walks ahead while I try running to catch up.

Right now I'm infront of my so called father's office which is metal and black double doors.  Brandon gestures me to knock and I immediately do. Hearing a faint come in. I opened the door and got in to see The Beast looking at few papers when he sees it's me. He gives me a knowing smile and gestures me to sit on the chair infront of his long desk.

I nodded and set on the chair.

"So, how was shopping?"

"Fine." I said with a smile remembering all the shops we went to and it actually took my mind off Anthony and everyone for a while.

"Good." He says and I just nodded. Then silent fills the room. A very awkward for me long silence. After about seven minutes I was about to ask why he called for me but he beats me to that. Am I that slow?

"I will just go straight to the point." I nodded slowly for him to continue.

"You are getting married."

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENTS

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍