*BOOK II: 36*

LARISA'S POV

Three years later.

I quickly chew the last bite of my chocolate muffin and went to the sink to drop the dish gulping down my remaining coffee. I quickly wash the dish and cup.

Once I was done, I took my small hand bag from the counter. I checked the time on my watch. 06:34pm. I turned but was too lazy to walk all the way to the laundry room, so I decided to yell.

"Mum! I'm leaving!" I yelled.

"Okay darling! Is Blake coming to pick you up?!" She yells back. I wonder how she is still strong at this age.

"No! I'm going alone this time! I want to be alone!" I yelled back.

"Okay darling! Don't come back too late and send my greetings and love to him!" She yells back.

"Okay Bye! See you!" I yelled before rushing out the doors.

I unlock the Mercedes Benz car and got in the back seat. "Evening ma'am." Leo greets.

"Good evening Leo." I greet back with a warm smile. He starts the car as James opens the gate for as before driving out.

"So were to?" He asks.

"Leo, what month is it?" I ask him, giving him a hint.

"Oh yeah. Just making sure." He says, as we take a turn. I chuckle.

"Yeah, I believe you."  I said sarcastically before turning to the window.

It's been a whole three years, since Antonio passed on. Going back to the people who attended the funeral. Blake and Blame changed a lot. I was too depressed to notice.

They were more built and mature. Yes but one of them is still a clown - Blame. They later told me that they were in Italy the whole time fixing their own businesses.

Lyra was the only person I didn't see in the funeral. The guys told me that she didn't just leave me on my birthday but actually left the country to Australia. She was planning to tell me the next day as her parents had to leave this country. Some emergency issue. But they ended up not coming back to America.

"So, you're going alone today?"

"Yeah, I decided." I said slightly fixing my dark purple bob hair.

He stops at a bouquet store, knowing where I always head first. I got out and entered the store, going straight for the red roses, as usual. I payed the lady and got out, entering the car.

Few minutes later, we reached my destination. I was just about to open the door.

"Ma'am do you want me to escort you?"

"No I'm fine Leo, thanks." I smiled at him then opened the car, getting out with the roses. I walked through the back gate as my navy blue heels deeps in the soil as I walk.

I finally reached the huge stone I was looking for. The red rose I putted last time has rotten, so I took it off and dust off the few sand on the stone. After that I laid the new roses I bought.

"Hey Antonio." I greeted smiling. "As you can see, I'm here alone today. I want to be alone with you." I said, sitting on the stand around his stone. "We have all missed you and after few tries, we managed to move on." I said smiling. "I still love you Antonio." I pouted as I don't want to cry just again on his stone. I let out a sigh. "I wanted to talk to you alone today because I want to talk to you about the person I always come here with - Blake." I started.

"Since that the day he arrived back to this country three years ago with his twin of course. He has always managed to be by my side, somehow. Since after your memorial service, he would come by to visit me and mama alone, sometimes with Blame. He would bring chocolate or ice cream or even cake with my favourite flavour - red velvet. He doesn't miss a single day, that's why he is always with me when I come to see you. I just hope he won't get disappointed today." I chuckle. "I actually didn't know how good he was in school days as he would always argue with his twin brother. I now know his personality. As you can see today, I'm smiling like you are still with me. Thanks to Blake. You guys actually do have kind of the same personality. He is arrogant outside just like you were, he is a bit cold though you were like fifty shades cold." I chuckle again.