*21*

I hear the door being shut at my back so I quickly folded the paper in the envelope and stuff it in my pocket. I felt his arm on my shoulder as he turns me around.

"Sorry for taking long, I had to answer a phone call."

"No it's..... it's fine."

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay let's go to class. Don't want my Prezioso waiting any longer." I blushed and nodded looking down.

We got in class as I make my way to were I usually sit, next to the window. I set there and looked out the window, I wonder were Nathan sits because his never usually in class.

I turn to look at him only to find him sitting next to me, typing on his phone. I stare at him with wide eyes before tapping his shoulder. He stops typing and looks at me.

"Yes Prezioso?"

"You don't sit here and the person sitting here is coming very soon."

"I don't care." He said shrugging his shoulders. I stare at me. As he types back on his phone.

"What if he comes and sees you sitting here?"

"He will leave."

"But.."

"Larissa, please drop this." He said in a tone like his trying to calm down. Then he brought his whole attention to his phone.

I look out the window and my mind went to the mystery note I received from the strange guy in black suit. I was going to think maybe he gave it to the wrong person, but my middle name is written there and......and who will that later come from? It's probably dad, maybe he finally decided he wants me back maybe he misses me.

I have to find a way to meet him after school, I just hope he came home early from work today. I sigh at the thought of that. He finally started thinking straight, like why would you send your blood away without any notice or wrong issue.

"Larissa?"

"Yeah?"

"I have been calling you for a while now. Is there something wrong? You know you can tell me anything."

"Oh no nothing, just thinking to meet with someone after school today. Will you please take me there?"

"No problem, anything for you." I smiled and start blushing.

"Morning class. We have a new- Wow Nathan what a surprise. Why the sudden interest in my class?"

"Really? You think I would come to your class for you or your boring subject? Just pretend I'm not here."

"Nathan." I whisper yelled at him only to receive a glare in return making me quickly shut up.

"I can see you still haven't find your respect."

"I can also see you haven't seen a man in your life at the age of forty."

"Leave. My. Class. Now!!"

"I wouldn't leave but lucky, I'm in a good mood today. Larisa, let's go." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?!"

"I clearly said let's go." He repeated sternly.

"But I want to learn."

"Or should I carry you?"

"Nathan just please I need to learn, plus your money. You paid for my school fees."

"I don't care. And don't let me repeat myself again."