*48*

LARISA'S POV

I was woken up by kisses from my cheeks going to my neck. I moan enjoying the feeling.

"Good morning precious and happy birthday." I heard Anthony's deep vibrating voice said. I smiled and quickly open my eyes in surprise.

"Good morning Anthony and how did you know it was my birthday today?" Anthony shrugs.

"I'm a gang leader, remember?Come on love. Let's take a shower together." Just before I replied the blanket was off me showing out my nakedness as Anthony carries me up. Not expecting it I yelp. Anthony chuckles.

As he carries me into the bathroom and drops me gently in the shower, then joins me. I wince at the soreness inbetween my legs. He opens up the water then turns it warm. Then turns to me concerned with guilt.

"Are you okay precious?" I smiled up at him in assurance.

"Yes, just a bit sore." I said blushing.

"Was I being too hard?"

"Are you seriously a gang leader?"

"Haha very funny." He said while I chuckle. "Now, we have to be fast. I have work, you have school. And I have a surprise for you after school. So we have a long day." I smiled and nodded. I took the soap and sponge. I rub them together but stopped when I found Anthony looking at me.

"What?"

"Aren't we supposed to be showering together?"

"Yeah, we already are." I said pointing at the both of us with my hands. Anthony lets out a sigh.

"You are so freakin cute. I'm suppose to wash you then you wash me."

"Oh." I said my cheeks heating up again.

"It's okay birthday girl."

***

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARISA!!" Lyra and the twins said in unison. I covered my mouth in surprise. Lyra comes forward and hugs me.

"You still remembered!" I said surprised.

"Oh come on, you're my closest friend. Why would I forget?" She said pulling back

"True."  The twins came after and they both gave me a hug.

"Thanks guys."

"No problem." Blaine said.

"You will get your gifts at break." Blake said. I nodded at them smiling.

"Happy Birthday Larry!!" I quickly turned to see where the high pitch voice came from. But of course it's Chanel. She smiles at me sincerely making me confused and surprise at the same time.

"What do you want Bitch?" I asked with hatred.

"Oh, I heard you were getting a surprise party after school, is that true?"

I am?

"Fuck off! Queen Bitch!! And go look for a cock to suck since you have nothing better to do." Lyra yells from my back.

***

"So where are you taking me?" I asked. After school Anthony dropped me home and for me to reach my room I found a really pretty dress on the bed and beautiful hills with diamonds here and there. I loved the hills and dress and Anthony told me to quickly change and put it on because we were heading out and I did.