*BOOK II: 5*

SURPRISE!❤️❤️

LARISA'S POV

I laughed out loud.

"Stop it! You about to kill me too."

"Stop saying it as if I killed him, I didn't I only told him life is short so he should only sleep for two hours a day or else he might just get killed by Freddy."

"You scared the poor man."

"I didn't said he should watch 'Nightmare at Elm Street' okay?"

"Well true but he came to confide to you but you only made him so scared he even holds knife when sleeping."

"His problem not mine. So what about we meet up tomorrow."

I kept quiet thinking deeply about it. Will Demian finally notice I have been going to the market a lot lately? Will he find out I have a phone? What if he comes home early tomorrow? Then gets to know about Frances.

"Pretty? Are you there?"

"Oh sorry. I'll see if I'm not busy tomorrow. You know I also have work."

"Better than nothing. Then we will see. But I really hope to see you again."

"I'm sure you will."

"Sweetheart!!" I quickly switch off the phone and kept it inside my pillow cover. The room door then burst open.

"Y - you called."

"Yes, I knocked off early to day because Mr. Freshman finally accepted the contract. You were right he is even more than a billionaire then the old fool!" He said then came closer to me and for my surprise he hugs me. But I didn't hug him back. "My dear wife." He said pulling back from the hug. "We going out for dinner so be ready." He said then got up walking out the door.

I still looked shock. Who knew Demian could be so happy? I sigh and got up getting ready for the dinner before he gets really mad.

***

After going to a fancy restaurant for dinner. We both got up tired. Well he was just doing the talking while I nodded in silence watching him explain how the meeting went.

After freshing up and changing to my PJ, I climbed into bed and as usual never slept but wait for Demian to do whatever he needs to do and get over it.

But after an hour he walked inside the room while I pretended to be sleeping and waiting to be pulled or the blanket taken off of me. But nothing. I heard his footsteps going to the direction of the bathroom. Few minutes later I hear the flush and the bathroom door shutting.

Then the bed deeps down by my side then next thing I hear was his snoring. I almost gasp in shock. He is that happy about the contract? Wow I only wish he could be like this everytime.

***

I help him get dress as usual. I helped him fit his hands in his suit jacket.

"So when are you coming back home today?" I asked trying to act normal.

"Not sure but hopefully 7pm. Why did you suddenly ask?" He asked suspiciously turning to face me.

"Huh." I tried saying itching the back of my neck.

"Already getting too comfortable with me. I see. Don't make it last long." He said then fixed his tie by himself before taking his suit case walking out the room.