*BOOK II: 21*

HEY GUYS!!

ITS A DOUBLE UPDATE FOR THE THIS THREE DAYS I DIDN'T UPDATE. REALLY SORRY.

WARNING: THIS IS A REALLY REALLY LONG CHAPTER. LONGER THEN I HAVE EVER WRITTEN IN ALL OF MY BOOKS.

ENJOY.

********

LARISA'S POV

I tap my feet impatiently on the ground while looking around. Antonio sits beside me tapping away on his phone. Antonio told me over ten minutes ago that Ryan and Frances are on their way. So I ran downstairs and set on the couch closer to the door. I never knew till now how I really missed Frances.

"They are here."

"I'll get the door." I quickly got up and fast walk to the door. I unlocked it and stare at Ryan's raised fist obviously ready to knock.

"Hi Ryan!" I greet then looked around for Frances.

"Hey Larry." Ryan greets.

"Where is Frances? I thought you both are coming together." I said feeling a bit disappointed. I felt Antonio's presence behind me.

"I'm here!" I heard Frances voice as he moved from Ryan's back. I almost screamed in joy as I ran closer to him and jumped on him completely forgetting Antonio's words. "Woah! You really gained weight."

"Oh shut up." I said playfully beating his chest. I heard voice clearing, but thought it was normal until it clears again but in anger this time. "Oh!" I quickly jump off Frances. "I'm sorry." I whispered itching the back of my head. Huge hands reaches my waist and pulls me backwards as my back hits Antonio's.

"So, can I come in?" Frances asked.

"Sure." Antonio answered as we moved out of the way and walk back to the living room. We set on the couch and Frances joined us. Ryan already made his way in.

"I'll be right back." I whispered into Antonio's hears and quickly got up not waiting for his reply. I moved to sit next to Frances. "Hey." I said grabbing his attention as he moves his eyes from his phone to me.

"Hey Larisa. Already tired of Antonio?" I was shocked by his question but shook it off.

"Of course not. Where have you been?" I asked the question that has been bothering me. Knowing Frances he usually makes sure he checks on me but then I don't have a phone.

"Huh, just met new friends and decided to hang with them."

"Oh so you just forgot about me like that?"

"Trust me, that would be hard. I guess they just like keeping my schedule full." He said chuckling. I chuckle back.

"They shouldn't take you away from me." I said playfully.

"Don't worry, that will be hard." He answered blankly.

***

Next day...

"Wow! You always have stories to tell, funny stories." I said chuckling. "I really did miss you."

"Me too." We smiled at each other I'm happy the tension we use to have since he tried asking me out was over. It makes me feel happy.

I really don't deserve him. He was nothing but fun and caring to me and it's sad I couldn't do much for him. If I didn't have feelings for Antonio I would have wasted no time dating him.