*47*

LARISA'S POV

I kept turning on the bed. I couldn't sleep. I took my phone and checked the time. 1am in the morning. The whole ride to the house yesterday was silent. He never spoke to me since I left the restaurant to his car. It was as if he was the only one in the car. He even left to bed without any word. I thought he came to my room but when I got in I was disappointed to not find him here. The bed feels so lonely without Anthony next to me. I let out a sigh.

Is this not what I always wanted? To be Anthony's girlfriend and Anthony to be my boyfriend?

I just can't tell Anthony about the marriage that I'm somebody else's wife!! I will feel ashamed in front of him, it will break him. But why tell him I'm married when the person I'm married to is not even coming back? And what if Anthony rejects me and willingly take me back to them?

I quickly shook my head no. I can't tell him I'm married. I can't bear his reaction. They will never come back, it's been weeks now. I should just accept to be Anthony's girlfriend and move on.

I got up from the bed and went straight to the door unlocking it and walked out. I tip toe slowly to Anthony's door which is still opposite mine. I knocked on his door then looked around, facing back to the door. Still nothing. I knocked once again. Nothing.

I was just about to knock again when the door opens. I stare at Anthony's face, just blank but I could see through his eyes that he's wondering why I'm here.

"I..... Uhm... I..."

"Would you just say it?" He said sounding annoyed that surprised me for a while.

"I would love to be your girlfriend and you to be mine." I said smiling at the end. I looked at him expecting a reaction. But nothing. I stare at him with a frown. Next thing I know I'm in a bone crashing hug and my feet no longer touching the cold ties.

Then he whispers into my ears still carrying me high. "I love you so fucken much." Then he drops me on the ground. I'm no longer outside but in Anthony's warm room filled with his scent. I inhale in it and felt calm. I looked back at Anthony's eyes.

"I love you too." Then he crushes his lips on mine. I momentarily kiss back not waiting any longer. After what felt like ten minutes, we broke the kiss.

He carries me unexpectedly and later drops me on the bed. I let out a giggle and enter the covers as Anthony climbs after me, entering the covers. He pulls me closer to his chest then kisses my cheek.

"Good night precious."

"Good night Anthony."

***

Later on at night, the same day...

"Come on, let's go to bed. You going to school tomorrow. Remember?" Anthony whispers in my ears. I let out a sigh and nodded taking my head off his chest, as I stood up and switch off the TV. Anthony stood up after me and rests his arm on my shoulders as we both went up.

"How was mum before she slept?" Anthony asks.

"Well, she said she needs some rest that maybe old age is really affecting her now." I said smiling at the memory.

"Oh. So your room or mine?" He asks as we stood in the centre of the two door leading to mine and Anthony's.

"Yours, I have a surprise for you." I said smiling up at him. Anthony's eyes brows raises.

"Really?" I nodded looking down shyly.

"Okay, just can't wait." He said as we make our way into his room. We stand at the centre as I turn back to Anthony.