*17*

"Please tell me all this is a joke." I said nervously chuckling.

"Bella, it's not. You are mine." He said kissing my cheeks. I really want to get away from him. His not okay!

"Please let me go. Leave me alone. It's fine I'll leave your beautiful mansion and stay in a friends home for a while. Please."

"You. Are. Not. Going. Anywhere. Wether you like it or not. You belong to me." He said through gritting teeth. The way I so want to slap him right now.

"I do not belong to anyone so please just let me go. Please."

"No. You staying with me."

"Why?!"

"Because you are beautiful." Larisa! Don't fall for his game. His just playing with you. Mocking you.

"I-i need to pee. Please can you let me go?" I ask, hoping he might fall for my trick. He sighs and finally loses his grip on me.

"Okay." I quickly got up and pretend I'm walking to the toilet. Just when I was about to pass the door, I quickly turn to it and walked out of his room not forgetting to also take the key out of the door lock and quickly lock him in. Just then he starts hitting the door. I slowly moved back from his door.

"You are crazy!! You are not okay!! I almost died yesterday just because of you, making me pass out and just when i wake up you telling me I'm yours!! Why are you such a bipolar!" I said while tears flow freely from my eyes. "Then the worst part you lie and mock me telling me I'm 'beautiful'. Really?!"

"Larisa Winters! You are my beautiful queen! Now open the fucken door!" I start shaking and move back from the door. I quickly make my way down stairs and went straight to the fridge. I find left over Lasagna. How did that get there?

I quickly take it with a bottle of water and ran to my room to drop it. My room just opposite his huge doors our rooms facing eachother. I open my room and quickly drop it next to the door. I got out and went back down stairs to grab some snacks and drop it in my room. All this while hearing Nathan's angry voice.

Just when I'm satisfied with what's in my room. With shaking hands I try to put his room key in his door locking whole but it didn't work because my hands can't stop shaking. I finally manage to put it in. I breath in then out ready to run back in my room and lock my self once I turn the key.

I turn the key and leave it back as I run straight to my room just when I'm about to reach there, I stupidly tripped over my own feet just because of fear.

I turn to see Nathan taking threatening steps towards me. I quickly get up but fell again because Nathan got one of my legs. I use my second leg to shove and kick his hand off me. But sadly it doesn't work. He slowly pulls my leg towards him.

"N-Nathan p-please I'm sorry. I-i just needed space, my own space." I said as tears flow freely from my eyes again. An idea popped in my head. I wait for my legs to reach him and just when it reached in-between his legs, I kicked his junior really head and got up as I hear his groan and ran back in my room before locking it.

Just then my stomach growls again. I haven't eaten since yesterday. Wait......since yesterday..... which was SUNDAY! Today is freaking school! I never miss school!! Now I did all because of this monster!

It's too late I can't change anything. I slide down the door and took the Lasagna and started eating like I have never eaten for five days. I froze when I heard his voice.

"I will deal with you." Just at the back of my head. I gasp and quickly move forward. "....and once I do, you will never leave my side again." I cover my mouth with my hands in shock. What have I gotten myself into? But seriously, I can't even have my own space?