*10*

I look around me to find out I'm in a room with nothing. Until a chair was pulled forward from the darkness. It was Max. Tide up on a chair with selotape on his mouth, just like last time.

"MAX!! ARE YOU OKAY?" I tried walking up to him but I can't move, not even my hand. I finally take a look at myself just to find out I'm also tide up. I look back at Max to see him sobbing, crying. I want to run to him and hug him telling him everything is gonna be okay.

"Max, don't cry everything is gonna be okay. Please don't cry. I promise you we are gonna leave this place." I don't even know how I got here myself.

Another chair was pulled forward on Max's right, also from the darkness. It's Dad. His also tide up with selotape on his mouth but the different is he as blood all over him even his face. A single tear left my eye.

"Dad!! What happened to you? Why are we tide up? What is going on?" How will he answer when his tide up. UGH. "Can someone just answer me?!! What the hell is going on?!!"

Another chair from Max's left was pulled forward. It's Mom. She is also tide up but doesn't have selotape on her mouth. She's still clean. Maybe she can tell me what's going on.

"Mom-"

"Don't even dare call me that. You are not more my child. We are all here because of you. IT'S YOU LARISA!! You brought us here."

"How?" I am beyond confuse. Tears start falling from my eyes freely, uncontrollable tears.

A person wearing a all black comes out from the dark. He has tattoos all over his neck, hand and I'm sure body. It I don't wish to see. It's the same guy.

He chuckles lightly "She's not lying sweetheart. They are all here because of you. I did this to them because of you. And I will make sure I find you."

"Why is all this because of me? Why do you want me who are you?"

"They are all here tide up, beaten up, and dying slowly because of you."

"I have nothing to do with this just leave me alone!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"Leave me alone!! Please just leave me and my family alone!! Why is this-"

"Larissa!! Larissa!!"

I jack up awake. I can feel myself sweating. I look at Nathan trying to catch my breath.

"Can I go and sleep now? You woke me up with your stupid nightmare!"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. It's just that-"

"I don't want to hear. I'm going to bed." With that he leaves the room. I couldn't hold back the tears.

What's going on? Why is the same guy hunting me in my dreams? I think it has to do with why mom and dad doesn't want me again.

***

I check the time in my phone, to find out it's time to get ready for school. I got up from the bed and make my way to this huge bathroom. This is the size of my room combined with my bathroom. It's so big and nice.

His really rich.

I brush my teeth and take my bath. Once I'm done I put a towel around me and walk straight to my bag that Cole brought yesterday.

I took out a black leggings and peach pink tank top written 'not in the mood'. I take my back pack and walk out the room, taking the same direction we took to come to this room.