*33 Pt.2*

LARISA'S POV

We finally reach outside. He opens the car and was ready to push me in but stops and opens the boot of the car. He takes out a rope, strong and thick.

Then he closed the boot walking back to the back door of the car. He opens it and drops me harshly on the seat. This guys scares me, he is muscular than Ryan and much more stronger. But Anthony still managed to beat him. Anthony is much bigger and taller than him. But this guy gives me chills.

"Please just let me go. I won't come near this house again. I'll just start a new life somewhere else. Let me go." I said as my eyes starts streaming with tears.

"Just shut up!! You can say that to the Beast not me!!! Okay?!" Just as he was about to drop me in the car.

"Wait!!" I lifted my head up and see Anthony standing and starts walking towards our direction. He drops me harshly in the car. I hiss. But stare at Anthony as he looks at me then him. Then back at me, I look at him with hope in my eyes. Waiting for him to tell the guy to let me go and take me back inside the house. He takes his eyes off me and look back at him.

"Have you called him?" I felt disappointed poured all over me. I felt betrayed some how. Even though I was a bit mean at him. At least he didn't have to be this bad. I thought he really cares about me.

"Yes, before I even arrived to your house. He agreed to bring mum with him. I'll tell you our conversation inside the car." He smirks and turns back to me tying my legs and hands with the rope and I didn't resist. What's the use when my hope is completely torn into pieces and thrown in the bin.

He shuts the door and walks to the driving seat. Him and Anthony got in together and shut the door. He started the car and we were out of parking then out of the mansion. I can't believe I'm leaving the mansion like this. I'm going to stay with that monster of my father. We were now out on the street as Anthony breaks the silent.

"So Marco, your conversation with him." So his name is Marco.

"Oh yeah. On my way here I called him right away. I told him we got his daughter. To my surprise he didn't look surprise but just laughed through the phone and said "I knew this day would come". I waited for him to go on. He said what do we want in return. Imagine the stupid question. I told him does he remember our mother that he kidnapped. Then he said he remembers us of course we wouldn't just walk away like that. He said we should meet each other near the forest and told me our destination that he will be there in an hour and will bring mum along."

"Wow."

"I know right? I also didn't know it would be that simple."

"Yeah maybe his that desperate to have his daughter back." Anthony says in deep thoughts.

"Yeah true."

"I wonder why? Think about it. A monster and murderer who kills without thinking-"

"You also do that."

"Shut up I'm far much better. As I was saying before you rudely interrupted me. He doesn't care about anyone but gives stupid reason to kill them. Why would he care about his daughter all of the sudden, even desperate to have her."

"True, maybe he just have a soft part for her."

"True but it just doesn't add up."

Why do I feel what Anthony is saying is true actually makes lots of sense? Why does he suddenly cares about me when I am fully grown. Why didn't he care when I was at least five? But Marco can be right maybe he just grown a soft spot for me. You know I'm his daughter, he wouldn't want to hurt me.

"Look, I think that's his car." Marco said as he looks at the pitch black Jeep. Then two big buff mans climbs out and Stan each by the side of the car.

I didn't even noticed we have reach the destination, actually there is trees and green leaves on the floor next to the trees everywhere. Everything just looks green. I guess that's the Forrest they were talking about.

The car finally stops after like a twenty minutes drive. We stopped actually Marco stops the car right in front of the Jeep. Now from the side you could say the Jeep and the Ferrari are facing each other.

My eyes becomes glassy as i just remember what's about to happen. I'm leaving Anthony, I'm meeting my biological father who sounds like a monster that everyone doesn't want to pass across. I'm not going to see Anthony's handsome face again. Even though he almost killed me but he never did talking about a gang leader here, who doesn't think twice before pulling the trigger.

He showed me his soft and caring side. He was rude at first but he showed me that he also has a good side. I can't blame him right? She's his mother, not a friend or a close one. She's someone he loves. He doesn't love me.

Why does the last part hurts?

"Let's go. He wouldn't come out if we don't." Anthony said taking me out my thoughts.

SILVER'S POV

We both got out of the car and walk straight in front of Marco's car, waiting for The Beast to come out with our mother.

I can't wait to see my mother after a very long time while I can wait because it might be my last day seeing Larisa's beautiful face, sweet voice, cute smile, tasting her lips. But I can't let it break me. It's not like I love her but I love my mum.

Finally, The Beast step his feet on the ground as he slowly shows I'm self. He puts his other feet on the ground too as he slowly stands and takes his time.

He walks out and allows his man to shut the door for him. He slowly walks forward with his foot steps making sounds on the ground. Until he stops just few steps in front of us and two of his man standing right behind him.

"Its been long." He said

"Yes it has been. But that's not what we here for." I said coldly at him. Then he smirks.

"You really haven't changed since our last meeting."

"Why would I?" I ask with a serious look on my face.

"Can we just get to why we are here?" Marco said eagerly.

"Why is my daughter?"

"She's in. Where's our mum?" Marco said as I just continue starring into this Beast face. The way I just wish to punch him so badly but I would just have to hold it back for mum.

"Drago, bring out the old woman." He said while still starring at me.

One of the two leaves.

"Anthony!" That's isn't Larisa that's my mum's voice. I quickly take my eyes off him and look at my mother's sad and broken face. I hold myself back from running to her and hugging her. I stare at her eyes and quickly remove my eyes from her before I let down a tear.

"Marco, you can bring her out." Marco quickly leaves my side and few minutes later he bring Larisa out holding her arms tight. He brings her forward.

"Don't give me the reason for your death today." I said sternly with a glare.

"Do anything stupid and you're dead." The Beast smirks.

HI GUYS!!!

PART III OUT TOMORROW!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍