*BOOK II: 1*

Three years later...

LARISA'S POV

I continue washing the dishes. After washing the dishes. I started my cleaning and dusting of every room and corridors. I dust the couches and TV.

After past an hour, I was done. I sigh and drop on the couch filling really tired.

And drift of into a deep sleep.

***

I woke up after what felt like hours, I look around and it looks a bit darker. I quickly got up and open the curtain a bit to see it's getting really dark, I quickly went to the light switch and ran to the clock on the wall.

I checked the time, oh no. I should start cooking for dinner. I got up and decided on making pasta. I went quickly to the kitchen. I took the pot out, the pasta, butter, mince meat, everything I needed and started making.

Your questions, doesn't the rich man have maids? Why am I doing all this when the maids suppose to? Why am I in hurry to make dinner and shaking hands? Most of them all, why am I acting just like a maid?

Simple, he always finds something to beat me about. Always look for the smallest thing to fight about. Always wants to remind me of my mistake three years ago. And yes, I wasn't even able to finish school. I am always in this mansion only coming out to buy groceries and using that as a opportunity to stay in the park for a while. He also takes me out for gala events meeting with business partners just to show he has a wife.

After thirty minutes, I was about to be done when I heard the door shutting in so much force. I flinch at the sound, my heart beat increasing. My whole body filled with fear again.

"Sweetheart!! Sweetheart!!" I quickly drop everything I was doing and ran to the living room where he wouldn't stop pacing.

"Y - yes h - honey, you called." I called him by the nickname, he forced me to, my second night of pure pain and several bruises almost everywhere including my breasts filled with purple bruise because I wouldn't agree to call him that. But after I couldn't take it anymore, I finally agreed to call him that everyday.

For some reason, I only smiled at the happiness he wasn't the one to take my dignity and pride but Anthony.

He looks up at me and quickly walks straight to me as I slowly take few steps back, only for him to grab me back forward from my dress. He lands a slap on my cheek. I whimper.

"Don't ever try running away from me! Am I understood?!"

"Y - yes." He takes hold of my neck.

"Yes what?!"

"Yes honey."

"Good wife. Guess what?" He said letting go of me and turns his back at me.

"What?"

"They wouldn't accept my contract, the deal?"

"Why is that?" I asked in a little voice.

"They said I was being rude! Freaking rude!!"

"You can find other clients." I said scared to talk any loud because he might just say I am raising my voice at him.

"What?!" He turns back at me. "Those ones were worth billions!"

"Oh." I said staring at him pacing around. "Maybe you might even get clients with trillions, next time."

"What is that smell?" I start sniffing and my eyes went wide as I ran back into the kitchen half filled with smoke. I quickly take a clothe and use it to take the pot off the stove switching the stove off and dropping it at the sink.

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!" I cried, already having an idea of his reaction. He coughs at my back and I was grabbed by my arm, he pulls me out the kitchen and up the stairs till we finally reached the room. He tossed me on the bed making me bounce a little.

"You want to burn down my freaking house?!!" Tears sliding down my cheeks in fear.

"I'm sorry."

"You were planning to burn down my house?!" He yells then slide out his belt.

"I'm sorry please." He raise his belt high and lands it down on me, it hits my hip. I whimper in pain. "Please I'm sorry." He lands another stroke on my arm.

After few minutes, I was given twenty strokes almost everywhere. I sobbed loud but that didn't stop him as he lands to more strokes then drops his belt on the floor. He turns me around and starts undoing his pants.

"Please just stop I'm begging you!" I continuously sob weakly. He spreads my leg and takes of my panties before quickly thrusting inside me.

***

A

fter almost an hour he finally was done. "I'm going out for dinner." He said breathing heavily before leaving and shutting the door with so much force. I screamed and cried louder. Inbetween my legs hurting badly as usual bringing back the previous pain.

I cried and slide down the bed using my elbow to take me to the bathroom. I finally got there. I took a clothe with my shaking hands and move to the tap, dabbing water on it before dropping it inbetween my legs wiping his disgusting stuff from me, but wincing once in a while. Reminding myself to take the non- pregnancy pills after I'm done.

I don't want to loss another baby.

***

Next day...

I took the last pill left and drank a huge gulp of water before throwing the empty box inside the bin.

I let out a tired sigh. How am I going to ask him for money for the pills he doesn't even know I take since I lost my first child.

I was pregnant beginning of last year. I was even gaining more weight, getting fat and fatter everyday, I decided when I'm going to the market, I'll stop by a clinic to buy pregnancy test. I did and immediately I reached home. I checked and it was positive. I checked few more times still couldn't believe my eyes.

My crying everyday only increased. I wouldn't stop crying, I didn't know how he would react to the news. Until a day cam he finally noticed I'm gaining more weight which angered him saying that's why I'm always asking for money almost everyday, his beaten for me increased.

I was beaten badly until I started bleeding badly and blanked out. I found myself in the hospital and I was told I was gone for three days, they told me that day that I have lost my unborn child and when Demian heard the news, since then his beaten for me doubled.

I decided I wouldn't have a child in his house again.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍