*27*

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the slut." He stands in front of me and Lyra.

Lyra quickly turns once she noticed the fear in my face. She looks at him with venom in his eyes. While I just freeze in where I'm standing.

"Shut your fucken mouth and leave this place before I do something you might regret."

"Look Miss 'Words speak louder than actions' leave us alone. It's between me and this slut.." he was cut off by the slap landed on his cheek. Getting more people attention. He presses his palm on his cheek as he glared at Lyra.

Nathan, please show yourself now.

Before I could pull Lyra further back, a loud sound came out. It sounded like a slap just then Lyra's hand slipped from mine and she landed on the floor. I looked at her with wide eyes as she holds her cheek.

I quickly start rushing to her but froze when the monster grab hold of my hand. I could hear my heart breathing out loud and faster than before. Just the way it was when I was about to get raped.

"And where do you think you're going my slut?"  I kept my mouth shut. Scared that I might stutter if I speak. I look up and remember that we're in the centre of a crowd. Everyone watching us.

"Hey! Over here! I'm talking to you!" He flickers his hand on my face. I slowly look at him with fear showing in my eyes. I'm really not good at hiding my feelings or fear when it shows in my facial expression. "Now, tell them how we were having fun with my friends at the party yesterday. Tell them!!"

I look down in shame as my eyes becomes blur with tears that are threatening to fall. I can't cry in front of him, in front of everyone. They'll all say I'm weak. But for the person they fear the most to tell me I'm not. That I believe I'm not. Somehow that made me gain confidence.

My face turns from fear to rage. The barstard thinks he can control me just because I fear him. I'm not going to let him know how much he scared me. I looked back up at him glaring diggers into his eyes. He looked shocked at the change of my face I guess.

"You monster. You think you can fucken disturb my life since you have nothing better to do. But guess what? I have better things to do than to waist my saliva on you. Man! Oh scratch that you are not even half a man. You are just a worthless bitch that doesn't have a life..." He raises up his hand and my eyes widen as I quickly close my eyes as it was too late to run already. But the impact didn't come. I slowly open my eyes and saw his hand was held up by another. My eyes meets Nathan's side face. I sigh in relief.

"What the hell were you trying to do?" Just by hearing his voice. I felt like I can breath again. You ask why? But the truth is I don't know myself. "You know what she just said is the truth right?" Nathan asked him with a glare.

"I....I....um.." Luke stutters looking down in fear.  That's when I actually notice the fading bruises with purple and pink marks with a bit invisible black mark around his left eye.

Nathan pushes him back by his hand that he was holding and looked around. Like his searching for someone I think. Who would he be searching for in a situation like this? He stops searching and nodded at where his eyes were looking but he took his eyes away and turns to face me with a smirk. I deserve a smile for this. But remember? Nathan doesn't smile.

"I'm actually proud of what you just did. He needed to be told the truth by a beautiful woman." I look down blushing at the word "beautiful".

"Don't you all have something better to do in your horrible life?!" I heard him yell as I momentarily look up and see people walking away. Once everyone stumbled away. I run to Nathan and hug him tight like my life depends on him. Somehow I believe that considering his the one that helps me physically and maybe emotionally.