*9*

"I have no where to stay."

A single tear falls down my cheek I sniff back my snot and why my tears that are uncomfortable falling.

"WHAT?!" Nathan yells. "Why?"

I kept quiet coz I also don't know the answer to that question. Why? How am I the cause of what happened to Max yesterday. Why do they hate me so much that they don't want to see me again? Their blood.

"You can stay in my house." Jake offers.

"What?!" Nathan yells again. This time I don't know why.

"No it's fine Jake thank you but I think I'll just stay in a hotel with the little money.." I start checking for the money my dad promise to give me. Oh shit, you didn't give me. I smiled at the two guys in front of me "....I guess I forgot the money at the place I use to stay."

"You can come stay in my house. It as much bigger space than this jerk ass." Nathan said surprising me and Jake coz I can see the shock on his face too but I don't know why. I'm just surprise coz Nathan, the baddest handsome in my school, I have ever seen in my life is actually asking me to stay with him. But my mom words comes to mind:

Never stay with bad boys, they are full of bad news.

But since she's not my mom again. I won't have to listen to her. And I'm angry at her so I don't even want to remember her.

"Okay. Since it's big enough. I will be fine with that." I said my whole body full with joy. But I am not gonna show it. I smiled at him but doesn't smile back instead he just said "Let's go, it's getting late." and turns his back at me, walking. I quickly follow him and Jake since it's getting pretty dark and scary.

We keep on walking, me at the back of them while they just talk. I keep on looking around be ready to do self defense like the movies when someone from nowhere jumps on me.

I bump on Nathan's back with my forehead which at as fuck, making me dizzy for a while. I regained from the dizziness and see Jake looking at me with amusement while Nathan still has that stupid cold blank stare on his face looking at me.

"I think I'm fine now and sorry for bumping into your freakin wall back." I said rubbing my now sour forehead.

"It's fine. Jake, I think it's time for you to go." Nathan turns to Jake. Who looks surprised and confused the same time.

"Why?" He ask

"But it is time for you to go." Nathan said sternly glaring at Jake and making me scared. That I might pee on myself. Even though it's not me his talking to.

"Okay man, I'm going." Jake puts his hands up in surrender. Leaving this place.

"Jake!" He turns around and looks at me confused. I run to him and give him a surprising hug. "Bye Jake and thanks for offering to stay in your house." He finally hugs me back "Sure, anything for a friend of mine."

We broke the hug and I sun back to Nathan and waved to Jake. He gets out of sight. I turn to look at my front. My jaw must have touched the ground. I have never in my life seen an expensive car in our area or even in my life.

Oh My Gucci's On Fire!!

"Can you please close your mouth and get in the car." Nathan said with raised eyebrows. I never knew his already on the other side of the car.

Stupid handsome jerk doesn't even try to be a gentleman and open the car for me.

"Oh sorry, never knew you were not a gentleman." I said with a fake smile. He smirks.

"Why will I wanna be a gentleman to a girl like you." Saying that hurt me would be an understatement. Coz it also brought back my mom's voice in my head:

"Well, I'm already tired of seeing your ugly face."

I walk to his car and opened it. I got in and put on the seatbelt. He starts the engine and moves out of this place while I just face the window. Thinking how my life turns to.

***

After one hour or so I don't remember coz I was still thinking about how my life got to this point. A beautiful big mansion comes into view. I only see this kind of mansions on t.v. Like man this guy parents must be dead rich.

"Cam you close your mouth, I don't want your stinking breath make my car stink."

I quickly close my mouth and pretend as if he didn't just hurt me deep down in the heart.

He packs his car with other cars after passing through the completely secured gate with so much guards and password and fingerprint.

Okay, now why does it have so much security, both guards and technology? I don't know coz I don't fit needs this much.

"You can get out." Nathan said and gets out making his way to the big mansion while I'm still in the car. What a stupid jerk ass. Does he even have any humanity in him? He doesn't smile, doesn't have feelings, doesn't care about others feelings. His just: ONE HEARTLESS JERK ASS!

I quickly walk out the car since I don't see him in sight again. I quickly walk to the direction i saw him take.

I found him and ran to him before i loss him again.

"Welcome to my home." He says in a monotone and get in first not being a gentlemen and let the lady in first. I sigh and just got in.

I'm sure the word 'gentlemen' is not in his vocabulary.

I gasp when I finally turn around after closing the door. His house just looks like a royal house. He has so much gold and black everywhere. Making the house shine and glow. I already love this house.

"Are you following me or you just gonna sleep here? coz I don't mind" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"I will follow you." I said mentally shaking my head.

At least he let you stay in his parents house.

I started following him up the stairs. I wonder where his parents are. Maybe they traveled. I shrug.

We finally reached a door, which I guess I am gonna sleep. He unlocks it and again gets in first with me second. I gapped at the sight.

This room is big and lovely. King size bed, two doors which I guess one is the walk in closet and another a bathroom.

"I guess this is where I say 'feel at home" oh and about your bag, a guy named Cole will bring in our bag." With that he leaves.

I walk to the bed which is soft and comfortable. I lay down on the bed.

My mind drift to how I got to this point in my life.

The next thing I know, I slept with tears on my face.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💟💝💖💕💞😍👍