*BOOK II: 27*

LARISA'S POV

I aimed at the bottle with the sniper rifle then shoot moving me back a little with the loud sound that comes out. But of course again I missed. I let out a sigh and stretch my hand with the sniper to Antonio, giving up. He looks at me concerned.

"Take it. I'm done." I said giving up. I have tried my best, he himself knows that. Antonio looks down then back at me. "Sniper guns aren't for me." I admit.

"Try again, you'll get it with more effort prezioso." He says pushing my stretched out hand back with the sniper. I let out a sigh.

"Let's see." I aimed trying to point the sniper directly to the bottle then I pressed. It made a loud noise. But I missed again. "It's over. I can't just keep fooling myself, I have tried enough."

This is the last set of my training. I made it to all the gun training. I know how to use pistols, AR-15, hand guns and surprisingly easy machine gun, etc. No lies, it took me a week and a half  though. But sniper rifle I have been trying all day. I even got exhausted.

Antonio has been a huge supporter. He taught me how to face my enemies - even though I haven't seen them for long. How to be ready to face them and shoot, I just hope I don't disappoint him when the time comes. But I feel strong and ready - well without sniper gun.

"My prezioso." He moves closer to me. He brought his hands over to my cheeks then unexpectedly perks my lips. "You can do it. Just more focus." He says then moves back from me. I huff annoyingly then think of trying again before I concluded.

"Okay, this is my final and last time." I said. I brought the sniper up again and aimed trying to put much focus as he said then shoot. The sound of bottle pieces reaching the ground anchoes. I screamed in joy. "I actually did it! I did it!" I yelled and jump at Antonio. He chuckles and hugs me back. He lands a kiss on my cheek.

"Now you are ready." I broke the hug and looked at him on the face.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes my Precious Larisa is ready for the big show." He says then kisses the top of my head.

"So I'm guessing you are going somehow notify him that this isn't over." I said turning to face him.

"Of course. He made the coffee, he definitely should drink it." He walks back to me. "Come on, we should celebrate the arrival of the Mafia's lady." He rests his arm on my shoulder. I chuckle as we walk out.

"Wait, who is cleaning all the mess?" I ask guilty.

"My men will deal with it." He says.

"One more thing."

"Go on." He says as we walk down the stairs.

"Can we first go shopping to celebrate?"

"Sure by me."

***

"I like this." I said smiling and nodding to the jumpsuit, black and nice. I love the plainness of it. Just plain black. It reminds me of my story, somehow. Antonio nods and takes it off the ranking.

"28."

"What?" I asked having no idea of what he is talking about.

"Your size must be 28." He nods then takes it out and hands it to me. He moves closer to my ear as I could hear and feel his breath on my ear. "Let's see how it fits." He says huskily. I gulp mistakenly loudly. I nodded and took it from his hands then share a quick glance at him before moving away from him. I try finding the fitting room.

I finally got it after few minutes and went straight there. I met a beautiful lady standing there, moving closer she's actually really pretty and cute. I looked around hoping Antonio isn't looking this way so she doesn't catch his eyes.  But luckily he is busy with his phone seriously. I let out a sigh and face the woman again. She's probably around my age or even sadly younger.

"Hey Miss." She greets smiling brightly at me. I read a name tag, Margaret.

"Hey Margaret, just want the fitting room

"Follow me." She says and I do as she takes me to a free door.

It's already been an hour and a half in the mall. As I currently hold onto one plastic while Antonio holds four.

"Tell me that was the last shopping mall we entered." Antonio asked.

"I hope so too." I said faking whining. "Come on Anti you know I haven't gone to the mall like for three years now. I missed a lot." I felt like really crying when I said that. I really hadn't gone to the mall for three years now. All because of my messed up life.

It's usually that devil of a so called husband who buys clothe that are over size for me.

We continued walking passing stores. I stopped at what caught my eyes. I moved closer to their glass window. I stare closely at it.

"Larisa?"

I looked at the entrance of the store and wasted no time walking in. I went straight to where I saw it. I took it from were it was hanged and smiled bitterly. I love it.

"You love it, don't you?" Antonio asks knowingly. I looked at him with a grin then back at it nodding.

"I love it." I admitted. I went to the mirror and put it on. My smile brightens.

I want to wear it that day, I kill my enemies. I want to use it to hide and shadow my face. I want to reveal the strong woman I became with it. I want to see the shock on their faces when I raise it a bit upper from my face, to see I'm not more the weak girl they once knew. I want them to see the Mafia's lady in through this.

I really love it.

The black hat.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍