*16*

I have been in my room all day either playing with my phone or thinking about the kiss of yesterday. I can't face Nathan so I just locked myself up in the room. It's currently 3pm and I'm really hungry but I don't want to face Nathan I just can't face him especially when it's my first kiss he stole. The worse part of all this is I was actually enjoying the kiss.

"Fuck! Larisa! Get the fuck out of this room! Why are you locking yourself in there?!" I jumb at the unexpected voice. But decided to keep quiet.

"I know you're in there! You haven't gotten out of the room all since yesterday!" I sigh and decided to answer him maybe he might leave me alone.

"Forget if you think I'm getting out of this room! I want to have my own space!"

"Oh really?! This house is not big enough to give you a space outside this room?!"

"I didn't say it's not! Besides why do you even care if I lock myself all day in this room?!" There comes the silent I've been wanting before he came. Then suddenly I hear his deep chuckles.

"Larisa, don't tell me it's because of that meaningless kiss!" Now that broke my heart into million pieces and at the same time pissed me off.

I jumb off the bed and make my way to the door. I open it wide to see him looking horrible but I didn't care less. I swing my hand on the air and smarked it on his cheek, with that I closed the door and locked it. Resting my back on it before sliding down, sitting on the floor.

"What the fuck was that?!! You will regret this, I promise!"

Oh. My. God. What have I done? I just slapped the most scariest and handsome guy at school! What was I thinking? Well that's what the people in our school see him as but his not that scary right?

He deserved it!

Yeah, he deserved it. He took my first kiss as nothing? How could he? I wanted my first kiss to be special, not special to just me but also the person I kissed. I dreamed of it to be special. Not to be taken away from a guy that is nothing but rude to me. I still can't believe I also submitted to him that easily. I sigh and close my eyes.

***

I woke up with my stomach growling. I sigh and got up checking the time on my phone with shaky hands, I must be really hungry. 7pm. I get shaky when I'm really hungry. Just then it welled in me. I haven't eaten today.

I quickly make my way but stopped on my track when I see Nathan standing next to the bar table and gulping shots after the next, not stopping. Without thinking I quickly made my way to him and took the next shot he almost gulp down and the remaining drink in the bottle.

"Give. It. Back!"

"No! Never! What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You finally got out of your room after the whole time. Bad idea." Before I could register what he said my legs were no more touching the ground. My throat getting tight by the minute. I try pulling his hand off my neck.

"S-s-stop..."

"What? You remember when you slapped me huh? You think I was going to forget about it huh? Don't you wonder why people never gets on my way or disrespect me talking about slapping me? Don't you?" I look at his bit shade of red eyes and thought about what he said, it's true, everyone is scared of him at school. Now I know why.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry..." I manage to let out. I close my eyes tight not wanting him to see my tears, not wanting him to see how weak and broken I am. But my eyes betrays me as a single tear slides down my cheek. Nathan's eyes widen when he sees my tear and let's go of my neck. My butt touches the ground.

I try and catch my breath and focus on how to breath again. I look up at Nathan's emotionless face while he slowly walks back before turning his back on me and quickly walks up the stairs.

I should leave this place.

That was my last thought before i blacked out.

***

I wake up with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I look around the room remembering the black walls and black everywhere and Nathan's breath taking scent. How did I get here? Everything that happened hit me on the head.

I gasp and follow the link of the arms wrapped around me to be met with Nathan closed eyes. My body start shaking in fear, I try getting out his grip but it only gets tighter.

"Stay still." I heard his deep voice.

"P-please l-let m-me go." I said but my voice isn't clear but I'm sure he heard me. He opens his eyes and sits up straight while keeping a strong grip around my waist, making my sit with him and makes my back rest on his chest.

"Is your neck sour?"

"Why do you care when you're the one that put me in this state." I said pointing at my neck that I'm sure has a bruise.

"I asked you a question. Yes or no."

"Yes Nathan yes! It hurts like someone wants me dead so badly! Why do you even care?!" I try yelling but it doesn't work because my neck doesn't allow me to speak out loud and clear. After what I said, Nathan holds me tighter and starts Lea feather kiss on my neck which weirdly didn't hurt like when I try touching with my own hands.

"Because you became mine when I landed my eyes on you. You became my property when I first saw you." My eyes widen and I felt butterflies in my stomach but again his he for real?

"What?! Are you crazy?! What happened to the rude arrogant beast?"

"Watch your words." He said staring at me with his beautiful eyes. I gulp down. Then I remembered his words earlier 'when I first saw you'.

"When did you first noticed me?" I asked.

"When I just walk out of a teacher's class and you were on the door."

"Oh. Then why didn't you talk to me or something?"

"Well..." He pulls me even more closer if that's possible. "I heard you have detention to go to so I let my twins to join you and tell you to start sitting with us from then on."

"What?" I said breathlessly while trying to register all he said in. "Then why were you being so rude to me?"

"Because you like my friends than me..." If only he knew. "That really pissed me off but I didn't know how to tell you so I just showed it."

"What? Really? So.......so....you did all this because......... because..."

"I care about you and what I care about belongs to me."

This is so confusing.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️💗💟💖💕😘💞👍