*12*

*Larissa Winters image above👆Pretty and cute, I know right? Jealously🙄*

"Hey Larry, I almost did not recognise you. Why are you covering your face with a big hoodie?" I turn to her from my locker and look down.

"Lyra, please stay away from me. You don't want to be with an ugly girl like me." I said still facing down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Please Lyra, you don't want people to give you a bad name for staying with me."

"I don't care about that, about them. Larissa, I like staying with you, I like hanging out with you. Why are you just pushing me away?"

"Lyra. Please this.....this friendship is over. Don't come near me again. Please?" I said and ran to my first period.

As much as I love her, I don't want her to be drag down with me. I don't want her to feel my pains, the rejection.

I reach inside my English class and took a seat at the far corner of the class. I took out my sketchbook and start drawing till the teacher comes in.

"Good morning class, please take out your exercise book. We are continuing with our famous known book: Romeo and Juliet."

I sigh and took out my exercise book to write notes. I really hate Romeo and Juliet it's like a romance you don't wish to have in reality, plus they don't leave happily ever after. The teacher starts reading the book while I start writing down the important part down. Until I ear what I keep trying to forget from my side.

"She's the ugly girl that got rejected by her parents." I look by my side were the voice comes from and saw the two girls looking at me with disgust. I sigh and hold back the tears.

Then another one from the back of me.

"I heard that she's an Orphan." Then they laugh. Followed by another one.

"Larisa Winter is a Ugly Rejected Orphan." Then they also laugh.

Tears were threatening to fall but I hold them back, until one decides to betray me and slide down my left cheek.

I quickly pack my book and pencil case inside my back and walking quickly to runaway from this class.

"Miss Winters, where are you going." I ignore the teachers voice and got out the class. "Larisa Winters get your feet back here!" I ignore her again and make a run to my now favorite place in school: the toilet.

I got in and got in one of the door and rest my back on the wall slowly sliding down.

Larisa Winters is an Ugly Rejected Orphan...

"No! No! I'm not!" I yelled out, trying to stop the voice in my head.

She's the ugly girl that got rejected by her parents...

"No, they didn't reject me. They.....they just wanted space. Yeah, yes they just wanted space." I say to myself, choosing to believe that.

I'm tired of seeing your ugly face...

"Mom why?! Why do you hate me?! I thought you said I'm the most beautiful girl in the world." I sniffed remembering that they.

I ran away from the girls and boys with my six years old feet while wiping the tears that keeps falling.

"Yeah, runaway ugly girl! No one wants to be your friend! You are ugly you can't be cute like us!" I heard from my back but continue running till I reach my teacher.

"Teacher, teacher!"

"Mhmmm, mhmmm." But she doesn't look up from the papers on her desk.