*15*

The strange man with tattoos all over his body came out of the dark but his face still didn't show.

"My lost kitten. What did I ever done to that sexy woman?"

"W-what are you talking about?"

"That's not important what's important now is to kill all the people that you like or should I say love? especially the ones you call your friends!"

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I'm the only one that you should be able to talk to."

"Why? Who are you?"

"I am your father!"

"No it can't be, no you not. My father is a business man not a psychopath like you?!"

"Hey shuuush! Wake the fuck up its just a dream!!" I felt strong arms shaking me. I woke up to see Nathan's deep blue eyes. I instantly hug him tight scared the man might come to reality and find me! I don't know why but i feel safe with Nathan.

He stiffen but awkwardly patted my back. I hug him even tighter.

"It's, it's going to be okay?" He said more like a question. I was going to laugh but not in a state like this. Just when I noticed it was Nathan I was hugging. I quickly pulled back and push him away with all the strength I have. He falls on the ground and groaned.

I look down to see him dusting his butt. My eyes widen. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to push you. I did want to, but didn't want to push you that hard. I'm really sorry." He got up and stare at me.

"Well it's my fault. I forgot you don't like nice gestures."

"You? Nice gestures?" I burst out laughing. While he looks at me as if I am crazy.

"Yeah, what's wrong with "me? Nice gestures?""

"Well all I know about you, is your rudeness and you being nice is not even close to you." I said sternly getting serious. All the rude comments and insulting words he has been saying to me since I met him, all resurfacing in my head.

"Hey! I can be nice if I want to."

"Well you already chose to be rude to me so stay on your decision!!" I yelled at him and walk to the bathroom closing it with so much force. Tears flow freely from my eyes.

Why does he wants to be nice all of the sudden? Especially when I try being nice to him yesterday he turned me off and sent me out of his room. I try to be nice but all he keeps doing is reminding me that I'm alone in this world!

After taking my bath and brushing my teeth. I got out with towel wrapped around my body and slowly open the door to check if Nathan is still here but his no were in sight so I got out and ran to the closet that is big enough to be my room. I got in and lock it looking for something to wear.

After finding a bum short and white short sleeve shirt, I got out and made my way to the kitchen.

I walk in the kitchen already deciding to make pancakes for myself only. I went straight to the fridge to take out an egg and milk out but stop on my track when I saw a square white paper sticked on it. I took it and read it:

Hey, I'm sure you are looking for me. I will be out until 9pm, so don't get too worried.

*N*

Really? He really thinks I care if his home or not? Well I don't even care if he exist or not. I paste it back on the fridge and opened it.

After eating pancake I forced my self to not cry for the people that even forgot about me already. I never knew this pancakes would have reminded me of my mom's one. I sigh and drop the plat and washed it.

***

I jolt awake with the sound of the door shutting with so much force. I got up and check the time on my phone, it's 09:30.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs, to check if Nathan is back or not. Only to see him at the end if the stairs climbing one by one slowly, he missed a step and almost fall. I quickly make my way to him. He shot is eyed up to me. He eyes are red and he looks drunk.

"My beautiful Bella." He said making his way to me. I looked at him confused.

"N-Nathan a-are you okay?" I asked as he stands tall in front of me and brought his face same level with me.

"Yes I am." Then he smashed his lips on mine. I froze with my eyes almost falling off its socket. He deepens the kiss and I couldn't hold back so I respond to the kiss. Our lips moved in sync together. He bites my lower lip asking for entrance and I accepted. He groans when our tongues mold together. I let out a soft moan. Until the taste of alcohol hits my tongue. My eyes widen. His drunk. This isn't Nathan.

I quickly push him back which he almost fell but he holds the side of the stairs. I cover my mouth with my hands. Slowly making my way up the stairs.

I kiss my hater, my insulter, the guy that never makes my life any easier. The guy that only shows rudeness towards me. The guy that just stole my first kiss without any care.

A sob manage to escape my mouth as I turned around and made my way upstairs back to my room.

I got in and close the door  and jumb on my bed blaming myself for letting my first kiss be taken away from a guy that doesn't even care about me.

More sobs left my mouth as I hate myself for letting him take that advantage of me.

I cried till I fell asleep as always.

HI GUYS!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL💋❤️💗💟💖💕😘💞👍