*31*

I froze on my spot with my mouth half opened. Maybe I didn't actually hear what he said. I shake my head and smile at him.

"Sorry Silver but I didn't actually get what you said." I said taking another sip from my wine glass. Yes I only ordered wine because after all I heard about my life today, I think my ears made my stomach full.

"My dad gave me the name Silver because I'm good at using anything silver."

"Yeah like? Please details." I said curiosity killing me badly.

"Like fork, knife, gun, silver metal long sticks, etc..." Why is he naming things that are dangerous or harmful? No, I'm still confused.

"Do you kill people like have you ever killed someone? No actually, Who are you?" Now to think of it. He never told me what type of work he does. Why he has such a big mansion with people walking around? Why he has time to go to school while he has work? And why is he so popular and why my parents are scared around him.

"Larisa, you make me feel alive. You make me know that there are still nice things inside this cruel world. Everytime I'm close to you, I feel complete. Like I have found what was missing in my life. You are the precious diamond that is very expensive for this world and very hard to find. Larisa I didn't understand why I feel so close and connected to you but I just know I can't live a day without you or hearing you soft calming voice." I would be lying if I saw all this his saying doesn't affect me, doesn't make me feel like kissing his full pink lips now, doesn't make me feel like crying.

"My feelings and emotions are confused and all over the place when I'm with you. Larisa promise me you won't hate me or run away from me with what I'm about to tell you." I'm speechless right now.  Why am I getting so much in a day?

The question that keeps repeating is: If his a criminal, will I still want to stay under the same roof with him? After all he has confessed to me? His feelings for me? We all have bad past right? Maybe what his about to say is what he use to do but no more does.

"I-I umm... I'm not sure Si-Anthony." I don't think I'm able to call him that name again. After what he have said about it. Actually will I ever admire the colour silver again?

"Larisa, if you runaway from me, I will find you." He said seriously with a change of tone which scares me now. As I gulp down. "Your biological father is a Mafia."

Yes that's the word I was looking for to name my father as. My father is a deadly Mafia. That's what Mafias do, they go around killing innocent people like they killing turkey for Christmas. They have lots of bloods on their hands. They don't have clean hands. They are psychopaths, they are sick. I can't believe I'm related to someone like that.

"So am I." Anthony says. Bringing me back from my angry thoughts. "What?" I asked confusion written all over my face. "So am I." I think of what he just said knowing it relates to what he said before that. My eyes widen in realisation.

I brought my hands, covering my mouth. My eyes becoming blurry. I can't believe I was falling in love for a murderer. I was actually growing affection for a murderer, a Mafia. I look around me, not knowing what I'm searching for. I abruptly got up and search for my phone. I found it on the table. I took it and stuff it in my Jean pocket.

"What are you doing?" He asked. I look at him.

"Doing what I should have done when I first met you." I said then walked away. He calls me but I walk faster. I expected to hear his footsteps getting closer at my back but didn't. I turn to see him busy with his phone. So all he said earlier was just to let me to not expose him to the police.

I turn back forward as a tear escape my eye. I push open the door and start running while more tears falls from my eyes. I stop running to catch my breath and cried more as sobs escape my mouth. I put my hand in fist and put it on my mouth to stop more sobs from coming. Why is my life like this? Why such a huge turn to wrong direction? I turn and look at my back to not see the view of the restaurant again.

I started walking slowly while crying, ignoring the pitiful stares I'm receiving. I never knew for once that I will hate my life. My father and ex lover are murders, Mafias. I look around me to notice it's getting darker and darker as time passes. My life was normal this time last year. Why such a change? Everytime changes in just few months.

A black Jeep with pitch black windows stops in front. Next thing I know, to guys are infront of me and one covers my nose and mouth with a white rug. Black dots covers my eyes as I struggle in theirs strong grip.

***

SILVER'S POV

Next day...

I pick up my phone and call Marco. He picks up in two rings.

"Ciao! Any good news?"

"Si, I found her."

"What?! You mean The Beast daughter?!"

"Yes, she's-"

"I'm coming over."

"Hey-" he cuts the line. I sigh and close my eyes. If only he knew she'd the only girl I have ever connected with and has been staying in the same roof with me for three weeks now.

I got up from my bed and walk out the door to check on her. I could already hear the banging of her door. I walk much more closer to the door.

"You murder!!! Monster!! Let me out!!! What do you think you're doing?!! You want to kill me just the way you killed other people?!" Larisa's angry voice said.

I sigh and lean on the wall closer to her door as I rest my head on the wall and close my eyes.

I love my mum and want her back. I don't want her to suffer any longer in that mans hands. I haven't seen my mum for such a long time. I miss her badly. And Larisa? I don't think I can stay a day without her or her sweet voice. And now I'm faced with a hard decision.

"You dickhead!! Let me out!!! I can't stay with you!!! A murderer!!!"

Do I really have to hand Larisa over to the beast in exchange of my mum?

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍