*BOOK II: 9*

SILVER'S POV

I wasted no time bursting inside the hospital. I quickly walked to the receptionist. She smiles at me biting her bottom lip.

"What can I do for you sir?" She asked.

What am I doing here? I looked at the bouquet in my hand and Larisa's favourite chocolate on my second hand.

Then the picture of her dead in the hospital freaks me out again. I looked back at the receptionist.

"I'm looking for Larisa... Gold." I hate the surname with all my fucking heart.

"Who are you to her?"

"Boyfriend."

"What? But her husband came earlier to take her home saying they have their own family doctor coming to check on her.

"What?!" I half yelled. The receptionist flinches. Just then my phone starts ringing. I drop the bouquet on the counter and took my phone out. It's Ryan.

"What do you fucking want?!" I yelled in the phone.

"Meet me at my randl, it urgent."

"Okay I'll be right there." I said then ended the call. I dropped the chocolate and left the boys with the receptionist since she's already holding the bouquet. I got out the hospital and walk towards my car, getting in.

***

I knocked on Ryan's door. The door opens and Ryan shows himself.

"Boss." He makes space for me to get in. I got in and found. A guy sorted impatiently on the couch. He then gets up. He brought his hand out for me to shake. And I did.

"Hey.." he greets. If only he knew who I am. He might just kiss my feet. Then he walks up to Ryan.

"Man! We don't have time, he is probably killing her now." That got my attention. I slowly turned to the both of them.

"Who?"

"That's why I called you here Silver. It about Larisa. She was grabbed out the hospital even though she was still in pain."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!

"When was fucking that?!"

"About thirty minutes ago." The man replies.

"What?!! And you guys just calling me now?!"

"Huh I didn't expect you-"

"We don't have much time!! Wait, who knows the address of where she stays?"

"I do."

"Then let's go!!" I check if my gun is still in my waistband and it is. I opened the door and got out, jogging to the hotel exit door while the others follow behind.

I turned to them. "We are taking my car." Not waiting for their reply I jog faster to my car.

LARISA'S POV

As soon as he looks the door. He harshly throws me on the ground. I gasp. The air felt like it was knocked out of me.

"What the fuck have you been doing when I'm at work?! How the fuck did you get a friend?! A male friend?!! And what the fuck is this?!" He shows my iPhone on my face. I gasp surprised he got it. "Fuck Larisa!! Now you are gonna really get it!!" He took his belt out. "No!! I'm using my bat this time.

I was too weak to protest. I watch as he take something in his closet. He takes out the baseball bat and flings it high before hitting my thigh. I screamed in pain.

"Please!!" I managed to let out but he just keeps hitting me more with the bat. I felt my body filled with pain everywhere. I couldn't move anymore. I cried out in pain.

Then his phone starts ringing loudly. He finally stops and answers the phone.

"Yeah? What is it?" He hissed.

"What?! I'm in the middle of something!!"

"How long will it take?"

"Okay, I'll be there." Then he ends the call. He drops the bat by my side.

"Im locking you in. I'll continue this when I come back. Just an hour." He said putting his belt back and fixing his shirt. He walks out and shuts the door with so much force.

I was just there on the ground, couldn't move a single cell. My whole body screaming in pain as I slowly fall into unconsciousness.

SILVER'S POV

As soon as the gateman opens. I pushed him aside. I ran to the door kicking it open. I stopped and look around.

"Larisa!!!"

"She's probably in the room up stairs." The Frances guy said. I wasted no time climbing the stairs. "Larisa!!" Still got nothing.

"The last room at the corner." Frances said trailing closely at my back. How the fuck does he knows the way?

We reach the door and i try opening but it's locked. "Larisa!! Are you in there?!" I moved back and kick three times before the door finally opens.

What I saw was my worst nightmare. Larisa lying on the ground looking half dead. I ran to her same as the France guy. I stare at her face still marks on them. I lightly shake her shoulders.

"Larisa, precious? it's me!! Wake up!!"

"Precious?" Frances matters at my side giving me a confused look then shakes it off. I stare at Larisa then lightly patted her cheek. But nothing.

"Fuck where is the bullshit that did this to her?!" I quickly carried her bridal style as we walked out the room.

We quickly walk out the room and straight to my car. I gave Ryan my car keys to drive while Frances sits beside him. I was at the back seat couldn't take my eyes of her.

This wouldn't have happened if I saw her that day and helped her. But I just couldn't shake off the fact that she laid to me, betrayed me. I fucking felt hurt. But right now she needs my help.

"You didn't tell me where we taking her too." Ryan said.

"The hospital." Frances replies.

"No, not the hospital." They both turn to me.

"Then were?" They said in unison.

"It's not save for her, Demian will probably come back and to get her."

"What about my house. It's save." Frances said.

"No." Why would I? Pfft! "We taking her to mine."

"But you don't have a house here." Ryan said confused.

"Well I didn't say so." I said then looked at Larisa who steers on my lap and sniffs my clothe before moving closer to me. "You will be all right, Larisa." I whispered.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍