*24*

*Guys this is very painful and sad. So please if you can't read just skip this chapter and read the next chapter. I'll inform you guys were to stop reading.*

Larisa's POV

Few minutes later, I found Chanel making her way to me and Nathan with a smile. I smiled back at her, pray fully hoping her plan works.

She finally stood in front of Nathan and I, grabbing all his friends attention to herself. I watch as she puts her hand on Nathan's wide chest. I don't know why but I'm not actually enjoying what she's doing. I feel a bit upset or angry at the way she leans her hands on him. But I just shake it off. She's just helping me right?

I slowly stood up from Nathan's lap but as soon as my ass left his lap. I was pulled back down to his lap and Chanel was pushed off him by his strong arms.

"Can't you see? I'm with a lady here? What were you trying to do huh?! Tell me!!" Nathan yelled at Chanel making me feel guilty for accepting this plan of hers. It's just hurting her.

But Chanel being Chanel never gets hurt that easily. She slowly stood up and dust herself before putting her hand on Nathan's cheek bone. But as soon as it connected with his cheekbone, he smacked her hand off him.

"Don't you ever touch me with those sluty hands of yours." Nathan said through gritten teeth. Chanel just smirks at him before looking me in the eyes and signalling me to follow her gaze and I did as I find one if her minions waving at me. I smiled at her and decided I should just run and leave Chanel to take care of Nathan.

But I remembered that he has a hard grip around my waist so I can't leave that easily. After few seconds Chanel looks at me with a questioning eyes, I look down at Nathan's arm on my waist as she follows. She rolls her eyes. Before going to Nathan's back and gently massages his shoulder.

Nathan groans but loosen his grip around me as he relaxe a bit from the massage. I quickly remove his arms from around my waist and run to one of Chanel's minions as she leads me to Chanel's room.

My heart was beating faster than ever before. I was beyond scared. Nathan's angry loud calling through the music wasn't helping. I know I will get a punishment or something from him for running away like that later.

But why mustn't I enjoy the moment while I have it? Because Nathan never leaves me out of his side not knowing I also need space. We now even sleep in the same bed which surprisingly takes away my nightmares and makes me free, relaxed but I feel like I was going to suffocate to death if I stay one more minute with him.

We turn another corner and up the stairs. Chanel's minion finally stands in front of a door which I'm guessing is Chanel's room. Was I that deep in thoughts that I didn't even realize how long we have been running? Or how many turns we took? I smiled at her before looking back maybe we lost Nathan and we did. It was easier for us to run away from him because of the amount of people that filled inside this mansion.

She unlock the door and opens it for me gesturing her hands for me to go in first. I smile brightly and start making my way in taking a look at the room. To be honest I actually thought her room would be full of pink and Barbie pictures on the walls but this room just looks like a guest room. My eyes widen in realisation. She took me in a wrong room.

I quickly turn to tell her but just then the door shuts and I don't find her anywhere next to me. I speed to the door as fast as I can and try opening it but it's now locked. Why would she even lock me in?

I started banging my fist on the door in hope that someone might hear it or see the door shaking, moving at least. But to no avail no one helped or turn up to unlock for me in four minutes.

I gave up and slowly make my way to the bed, turning around and made my back hit the soft bed. I let out a sigh. If I had stayed with Nathan, I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

I should have just stayed with him, I feel safe around him. But know looking around this room I feel all alone. Like I would already be dead before they found me. I can still hear the music but it's not that loud like the outside of this room.

I decided to try and phone Nathan, Lyra or Chanel. Praying they might hear or feel their phone vibrate or makes noise in their pocket. Just when I took my phone out my of my pocket. I hear the music louder and clear. The door is finally opened.

I quickly got up but all the colors on my face in stently goes away. I stare at them completely frozen, numb, felt like I couldn't move a cell from my body again. Two guys stand in front of me. I look at their back to see Chanel's same minion giving me an evil smile before closing the door again. I look back at them. One I know, the second I don't.

Luke Weather, familiar? Yes, it is. The football team Captain. He smirks and looks me from feet slowly making his way up to my face. He nudges his friend.

"Beautiful huh?" He asks his friend. His friend kept his eyes on me before licking his lips and nodding.

"Absolutely." Luke nods his head as he continues looking at me while I try to think of a way to escape them. "What are we waiting for?" His friend ask.

"I have no idea, Damien. I have no idea." The slowly make their way to me while I also move back. I completely forgot that the bed was just at my back as a gasp left my mouth, my ass landed on the bed first.

The now stand in front of me as they try holding me put. My voice finally comes back as I start pleading and trying to shake free from them but they had strong grip on me.

"P-please l-let go off me!! Please!!" They ignore my pleads. Luke seats above my head as he holds both my hands high above my head and Damien seats on my legs as he undo my belt. He finishes taking out my belt and throws it on the floor. He starts to unbuttoned and unzip my jean. I scream and shout for help but got none. Damien lands a hard slap on my cheek and Luke lands a punch in my nose.

"Keep your sluty mouth shut unless you can't wait to put me in your mouth."

*(YOU ARE FREE TO STOP HERE!)*

After he was unbuttoning and unzipping my belt. He stretch his hands up to my boobs and squeezes them. I scream in pain as tears falls freely from my eyes. I stop moving and shaking, I became numb again as the realization dawns in me. I'm about to get rapped.

"Good girl. I can see you're enjoying the pleasure my hands are giving to your breasts just like a slut you are." He continues painfully squeezing my boobs and slowly lowers his hands to my core. He cups my core in his rough hands and starts rubbing my core through my jean. More uncontrollable tears rolls down my cheeks. He stops and put his hands in my underwear before rubbing my core and slightly pinch my clit. I feel so disgusted of myself now.

Luke seats on my hands as he puts his hand inside my shirt and slides his hands inside my bra. He squeezes my breasts and pinchs my nipples harshly making me hiss and cry in more pains while Damien continues his assault on me as I just felt weak under their touch. He finally stops but starts taking my jean off. He stops above my knee. The door burst open and Damien was thrown off me, so was Luke as he tried to escape.

*(YOU CAN CONTINUE READING!)*

I didn't bother to look up or do anything as I just stare at the ceiling wishing it was just a nightmare that I'll soon wake up from. I'll wake up to see Nathan's handsome face as he leans down to leave a kiss on my forehead. I ignore the painful sounds and whimper around me.

I slowly lift my hand to pinch my arm but let out a whimper. A tears leaves my eyes again as I realize how real this is. My eye lids slowly closes as I sit in my thoughts.

I almost got rapped

I also feel like a slut for letting them touch me.

I feel disgusted of myself.

Lastly, I can never forget this day.

I fell into deep darkness.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!💋❤️💗💟💖😘💞👍