*23*

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

"Just sneak out your window this night."

"Uhmm he has two large guys out side."

"Use your power on them."

"What power?" I asked confused. I have a power? Oh please.

"The 'I am your boss girlfriend'" I blushed at that. Me and Nathan are getting closer in a way but he never says I'm his girlfriend or his my boyfriend. He just keeps saying I'm his.

"But..."

"But what? My idea is good and Chanel will get sad and maybe disappointed if she sees Nathan all wrapped around your waist." Lyra said.

"Shut up!!" I playfully glared at her and threw the pillow at her face while she laughed before throwing back at me. I just sent her a pout.

We are currently in my room in Nathan's mansion. He told me he had some "business" to deal with. So I decided to call Lyra after school to join me at home since I was bored after doing my homework.  It was yesterday that Chanel invited me to her party. So I didn't tell Nathan yet because of his reaction to this.

"You know what? Just to not cause drama. I will tell Nathan. Plus Chanel said I could bring any friends." I said to Lyra. She shrugs then nodded.

"But seriously, who does a party on a Thursday?" She asked.

"I know right? I was a bit confused when I heard that it's going to be on a Thursday."

"Anyways it's Chanel, she loves parties. I'm sure she can even do it on a Monday morning." We both chuckle at that.

"So me and Nathan will come pick you up at your house?"

"Yeah, good idea bitch!" I gasp.

"How could you?" We both chuckle again.

"So what am I going to wear?" I asked.

"Let's just start looking." Lyra suggested and I nodded as we both got out of the bed.

"Have I told you this huge mansion is totally beautifully and the room breath taking?"

"A million times."

"Well make it one million and one."

***

"Are you sure you want to go to this party?" Nathan asked for the seventh time.

"Yes Nathan." Even though I'm really nervous right now. It's my first party after all.

"Okay but you look nervous and unease."

"Shouldn't I since it's my first party?"

"Nope, not really."

"Well okay."

We finally got to Lyra's to find her already standing outside her house. Her face lightens up when she saw the car roll up in front of her. She jumped up and down before getting in.

"Hi Larissa. H-hi Nathan." Lyra greets while itching the back of her head when she reached Nathan. Nathan smirks and greets back while I lightly hit him on the thigh and playfully glaring at him.

He turns to me and glares at me back. Seriously? I thought we were over it. I sigh as we move out of Lyra's house.

***