*BOOK II: 22*

LARISA'S POV

I quickly rolled my window back up.

"F-Frances please start the car right now! It's him! It's my devil of a husband!" I said before turning to Frances who isn't making a single move. "Frances!!! What are you waiting for?!!! Start the car!!!" But instead he unlocks it. I froze and stare at him shocked.

"I'm sorry Larisa, this wasn't my intention. My family was at stake." Frances said. I stayed numb as a single tear slides down my cheek. Larisa think fast think fast.

"C-can you please lock the car? I.... I want to speak to you first before...." Let's hope I make it. ".. before you hand me over to them."

Frances let's out a sigh. "It's the least I could do for you know." Then locks the car doors. I let out a short breath of relief. This isn't over yet. Here I come.

"I actually like you Frances." I said trying to slowly move closer to him.

"What?"

I unclip my seatbelt and went to climb on top of his lap. He stares at me shocked as I make myself comfortable on his laps, straddling him.

"W-what's are you doing?" He asked still surprised and shocked.

"I love you Frances, since the day I set my eyes on you." I told him focusing my gaze on his eyes. I moved closer to his face.

"You, you do? But why didn't you say it all along?"

"Because.... I was scared."

"Scared of what darling." His eyes shines as he moves an inch closer to my face. I quickly look at the window almost gasping.

He stood there staring at both of us but he looks like his thinking deeply, I think he's trying to come up with a plan to take me out of this car. I quickly turned back to Frances but as soon as I turned back he smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widen as I stay numb but in order for my plan to work I have to follow. I kiss him back as our lips start moving together. Though I wasn't feeling any tingles, and butterflies when I'm with Antonio but this is my life.

While we were kissing I slowly made my way to his shoulder, finding the soft spot I needed on his shoulder, my mind drifted on the karate move I once saw on TV and I wasted no more time as I hit that spot as hard as I can as soon as I broke the kiss. He immediately fell limp on the seat.

I looked out the window and no trace of Demian was found.  I took that as a cure to be faster I have a feeling he might come back. I struggle as I try moving Frances to the seat I was once seated on. First starting with his legs. I sigh in relief once I was done moving him.

I set properly on the drivers seat. My heavy breathing filled the car as I stare back and forth between the steering wheel, break and moving point. I was never taught how to drive but I have seen how they control from start so I could as well try my best.

A touch light inflected on the side of my face. My heart rate only quicken when I saw it was from Demian and few men dressed in all black suit. I quickly look at where the key is inserted, lucky it was already there because I don't think I would be able to insert the key inside the whole with my shaking hands. I quickly turn the key and the car came to live. I press with my foot the left point but almost hit my head as I just noticed it was the break I just pressed.

I let go of it and press the other one as I look out the window a shot was heard I screamed in the car but lucky it hit the back window glass as it makes a noise. If I hadn't started moving the car it would have shot directly at me.

I hold the steering wheel tight as the car just keeps moving forward. I kept moving forward not knowing where the road would end or what direction to take as long as I make it out of their view.

I look from the window to check how far they are from me, but I don't see any cars near by. I let out a sigh of relief. But it was cut short as I heard a gun shot once again making me mistakenly turn the steering wheel left but I quickly turn it right again almost hitting the three I turned it the other way again.

I heard another gunshot coming my way, I screamed as tears threatens to fall. I hope they don't catch me, I really hope so. I still haven't seen the getting end of this road as I still kept my feet on the moving point. I heard another gunshot, this time it sounds really close. I felt the car lost balance.

I think they just shot one of the wheels.

I try looking down from the window I gasp as I noticed the  rim rusting up and the tire is completely gone. I noticed they are catching up with me so I noticed the gear and moved it to "DDD" the car immediately moves to full speed but I was late as another gun shot was heard and I felt the car go down.

The car was losing control so I quickly try moving the steering wheel but it was useless.

"W-what's going on?" I looked by my side as I heard Frances voice. He look at me a while longer. His eyes widen and he quickly set properly and moved his eyes to the street like something caught his eye. I quickly look at the road too.

My eyes almost bulge out. I scream as loud as I can as we almost reach the wall. I try moving side to side but it's uncontrollable. I couldn't stop screaming as

we hit the wall...

HI GUYS!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍