*BOOK II: 10*

LARISA'S POV

My eyes flatters open. I stare at my surroundings. I'm in a different place. It isn't familiar. I blinked repeatedly. I jack up. And started freaking out. Demian!! Where has he taken me??!

I looked around in fear until I met to two men peacefully sleeping on the chairs next to the bed. One by close to my feet the other close to my face. I could see one is Frances considering his facing up while sleeping but the other guy faces down which is the one close to my feet. I wish it was him close to my face. I pouted at that thought. But I recognise the hair. But I don't think it's him.

Anthony doesn't care about my existence anymore. He said it on my eighteenth birthday. I would never forget the worst day of my life. Never!

I smiled at Frances sleeping position. I feel secured around him. I know I'm safe around him. I guess he was still in shock at the hospital that's why he let go of me. I feel like I can trust him. I'm just scared too after what I went through with Anthony, he promised to never leave me but I guess I trusted so easily then. Now I know more.

I try stretching my arms to him but I wince loudly. My arms hurt from the beating of the bat. It hurts like fuck!!

"Larisa, are you okay?" I stare shocked at both of them saying the same thing same time but more shock to see Anthony. My face turns to a frown. What is he doing here?

"Larisa precious I'm here for you and I'm sorry for letting that bastard go freely." Anthony said. I nodded but turned to France with a warm smile.

"I am fine France. Where am I?" I asked knowing I'm in a place o don't quit remember.

"You are at Silver's place."

"What? Why? What happened to me?"

"We found you unconscious on the floor with a freaking baseball bat next to you. What happened?" Anthony said getting angry by the minute.

"It's not like you care. Frances I don't feel comfortable in this place. At least take me to your house." I said begging Frances to accept. Frances was about to talk but Silver beats him to it

"You not safe in his house. You are only safe here. Or that's if you want Demian to find you." Anthony said angrily. He gets up and walks to the door, shutting it with so much force the wall might just collapse. I shuddered at the name. I can't, I don't want to go back to that horrible place. That living nightmare.

"Larisa? Why are you crying?" Frances ask coming closer and caresses my cheek. I flinched from a memory but came back to my right sense that it's just Frances. Frances frown noticing my little movement. "What did that man do to you?" Frances asked worried. I moved his hand off my cheek and quickly wipe away the tears.

"C - can I please be alone?"

"Why? You might just hurt yourself more."

"Frances please, I need a time alone, to think."

"Okay, fine. But please promise me you won't think too much." He said. He looks so damn cute right now. I quickly look away.

"I won't."

"Okay." He said then straightens his back moving back before turning walking towards the door. He opens then left closing the door gently.

I could hold my sobs anymore as I let them out. Crying about everything in my life. Everything is just too much.

The uncontrollable tears keeps falling. I have no one that cares. I'm all alone. This world is full of pretenders, liars, unworthy people!! And why do I have to get all of them?! Why don't I kill myself and let this all end. But it will mean nothing. Killing myself won't gain anything but more disappointment, and I will just be a weakling. I have thought many times to kill myself. But does it solve anything? No.

I might pass through all this shit but I want to overcome them all. I want to show my bravery. I want to tell a story.

That's the only reason I'm still living in this cruel world, to be proud of myself knowing I'm still strong no matter the struggle or fear. I'm still alive to face them and not runaway. ok I want is to at least be happy in and out before I leave this world of hatred!

SILVER'S POV

I angrily wipe everything off my desk. I looked at the glass of wine in my hand. I growled before smashing it on the wall. Why is she acting cold to me?!

I'm the one to be upset not her? And she's busy smiling at mister lover boy. That also got me really angry. I'm starting to hate that Frances guy more. I hate seeing how close and happy Larisa is with him. I'm the one who makes her happy not the bastard!!

Fuck!!! Why am I so upset about this?! Why am I easily giving in to her charms. I'm suppose to show her how upset I'm still after what she did three years ago.

My door suddenly burst open. Ryan and the Frances guy got in looking at my office in horror.

"Geez man! What happened here? Like an earthquake came here." Ryan said surprised.

"What the fuck are you doing in my office?" I asked Frances getting irritated by his face. Taking threatening steps towards him. But Ryan puts his hands on my shoulder stopping me.

"Chill man! I just wanted to check what's happening?"

"Leave."

"Why? I'm just here for Lar-"

"Fucking leave my house!!"

"I'll just leave for now." He said his hands high in surrender while he walks backwards before leaving. I then push Ryan off me.

"Chill man!! What happened?!"

"Larisa was flirting with that bastard infront of me!!!"

"Yeah? I don't see anything wrong with that." Ryan said shrugging. I looked at him surprised at his words.

"Did you drink some shots today?" I asked.

"No man but seriously I don't see anything wrong with that."

"Why the fuck you don't see anything wrong with that?! Are you fucking blind?!" I half yelled turning my back away from him.

"I wasn't, three years ago when you said you don't care about her anymore." Ryan said seriously.

I froze, became completely speechless. What's wrong with me now? Aren't I suppose to keep with my words? What changed me now?

"I need to call someone to clean up your mess. I'm out." I stare at Ryan's retreating figure.

HI GUYS!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍