*BOOK II: 18*

LARISA'S POV

He lifts me from the ground and carries me bridal style as we both leave the kitchen. My head resting on his shoulder as he climbs the stairs.

I was completely calm and all fear almost vanished. My eyes slowly shut as I suddenly feel exhausted. I felt a kiss on the top of my head before the darkness took over.

***

SILVER'S POV

"Any information?"

"I think he knows were Larisa is."

"What do you mean?"

"I went through his email one after the other and finally caught an interesting one and he was sent an address just yesterday."

"Whose address is it?"

"Yours sir."

"Was there any chat before that?"

"No sir, I think he made sure to delete but I don't get why he never deleted this one."

"It must be because he was in a hurry to meet her dad." I said in deep thoughts. My phone starts ringing. I quickly take it out my suit and check the caller. Gregory.

"Si?"

"Demian just came out of The Beast mansion."

Knew it.

***

LARISA'S POV

"Hey, wake up."

I groan and turn to the other side.

"Larisa, we don't have time."

"Time for what now." I whined. Even though I'm ugly I still deserve a beauty sleep.

"We are leaving."

My eyes automatically spread open as I quickly set up.

"What?!"

"You should start packing. We are leaving."

"What? Why?!"

"I'll tell you on the way. Now start we don't have much time." He said impatiently. He must have a good reason for this because I didn't wake up from a nice sleep just to pack up. "Fuck! We don't fucken have much time!!" I flinched and nodded quickly getting off the bed and start packing.

***

SILVER'S POV

"Can you tell me now?" She said after the long silence, taking my attention from the road.

"Tell you what?" I asked dumb knowing what she's talking about.

"I'm serious Anthony. Why did you wake me up and suddenly said we are moving?" I let out a sigh.

"My men are not enough here in California to protect you. So we moving back."

"Back to were?"