*BOOK II: 3*

LARISA'S POV

Weeks has passed by but the routine for me is the same, clean, eat, sleep, woken up by either a slap or shake, make dinner, eat and....rape. Will that ever change? Nope, because I'm stuck with the bastard forever.

I'm currently setting the table with extra dish since Demian told me The Beast finally came back to the country after two years in well sounds like different countries. Yes, he travels around for some business involving shipping some stuff to different countries but it's obviously illegal drugs.

Few seconds after I drop the last spoon, I heard voices. Until, "Sweetheart!! Sweetheart!!! Your dad is back!!" I sighed and rolled my eyes walking to the living room. I found both of them seated and laughing.

"Hey, Larisa my beautiful daughter. How are you?" I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Bad." I replied blankly.

"Good." The Beast said, nodding.

"So I'm sure dinner is ready?" Demian said. I nodded and walked to the direction of the kitchen, blinking back my tears.

They both took their seat while I dish for them spaghetti with meat rolls. And I dish myself cabbage, slice tomatoes and onions my usual dinner, lunch, you can say breakfast. Yes, it explains why I'm really skinny with my cheeks bones showing out a bit.

"Larisa, I can see you are a vegetarian now. That's good, that explains your pretty shape."

"Yeah, thanks." I said even though I'm hungry for this food. I can't even sneak to the kitchen and eat real food because Demian said he inserted hidden cameras.

After that they started talking and laughing while I just stare at their food while eating vegetables.

Once they were done, they both left the dinning table, leaving their plates for me to wash. I got up and took their dishes to the sink and started washing.

I heard footsteps at my back making me quickly turn to see my dad resting on the wall with folded arms, looking at me, I just turned back and focus on the dishes.

"Why did you say bad?" I turned looking at him confused until I realised what he's talking about. I rolled my eyes and turn back to the dishes.

"Why did you say good after I said bad?" I asked back still washing the dishes.

"Answer me." He said in a demanding tone making me flinch a bit.

"It's not like you care." I said with hatred still my back facing him.

"Fucking tell me." Now I got really scared. I start trembling.

"I get abused everyday okay?! He rapes me every fucking day!! Dad!!! Are you happy now dad!! Finally got the answer you wanted!! Huh?!" I yelled at him with anger tears streaming freely down my.

"Well, you are right. I'm damn happy." He answered blankly.

"My heart is full of hatred for you!! The hatred I have for you can slice a person into half. I hate you with passion. You are not a father!! You are more than a freaking Beast!!" I dropped to the ground, dizziness playing in my eyes. I felt something sliding down the side of my head.

"Now you have passed your limit. Don't fucking talk to your dad like that again."

"Well, I can talk to you like that since you not my Dad." He kicks me on the stomach. I gasp and rolled on the floor in pain.

"You still have mouth."

"Why don't....you just kill... m - me? I'm tired.... I'm tired....of this life." I managed to say in between pains from my stomach.

"What's going on here?" Demian said angrily as he stepped in.

"She's been talking much."

"Okay. I think she deserves more." Still breathing heavily on the floor, my body filled with complete fear again. "But I'll deal with her once I drop you."

"Yeah, do whatever you want with her." The Beast said before walking pass my half seated body on the floor. Demian light kicks my butt before following the Beast out.

I screamed my lungs out. I hold my hair in fist, pulling on it. I screamed and started kicking. I hate my life!!! I hate everything that's in my life!!

"I hate myself!!!" I yelled out.

***

Few weeks passed by...

I checked the tomato, how fresh of looks before dropping few more in the trolley. I slowly push the trolley starring at the different fruits.

"Pretty? Larisa?!" Here the familiar voice. I quickly turn and a smile made its way on my face. But it wiped out as soon at it came. I looked around, checking if anyone is watching us. Remembering what happened last time when I uncounted with him. I started shaking in fear and looking at him in horror taking my eyes off him then back at him.

He stares at me confused and moved closer. "Pretty? Are you okay?" I quickly move back from him starring around the market. "Talk to me. Is there something wrong?" I stare at Frances confused look. "Do you want to go grab some smoothies while you explain?" I quickly shook my head and turn back to the trolley moving it as far away from him as I can.

But he doesn't seem to give up. "Larisa!! Wait up!!" I didn't stop but he grabs my wrist and turns me to him. He searches my eyes as his becomes softer. "What's bothering you? Talk to me."

I snatch my wrist from him and started jogging quickly away from him while pushing the trolley. My heart racing in fear.

SILVER'S POV

"Sir I think we should just let him go. I think he's telling the truth." Ryan said. I got up from the chair angrily and took out my gun from my waistband, pointing it at him.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do. Am I clear?"

"But B-" I click the gun removing it from safety.

"Am I clear?!"

"Yes sir." He said then looks down.

"Now get out." I said. He stares at me surprised. "Don't fucking let me repeat myself." He nodded and got up leaving.

I should just probably kill the kid and his wife first.

HI GUYS!!!

PLEASE

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL!!!💋❤️💗💖😘💕👍