*BOOK II:33*

LARISA'S POV

Antonio walks inside the room. Grabbing me out of my thoughts. I stare at him at he looks at my clothing before back up at my face.

"You not going to change?" He asks standing right in front of me.

"How will they know it was me all along?" I said smiling at him while starring into his eyes.

It's been two hours since we left the ball. Half of the ball room was in ashes. All The Beast's men that showed up all died 70% from the bomb and 30% from Antonio's men. They were so many, honestly more than Antonio's men. I feared for a while that we might lose.

But we didn't.

20% of Antonio's men died though. That's what he was sorting out before he came in. Antonio also made sure the devil were locked up in the basement.

His eyes moves to my lips. "Fuck! I miss those lips." He said and slammed his lips onto mine. I immediately kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck. He lightly bites on my bottom lip and I gladly open up my mouth. His tongue slides in as my tongue welcomes him.

My hand sneak it's was to his hair as I enjoy the feeling. His hand slowly sneak it's way to my waist. He wraps his arm around my waist, in a swift move he unexpectedly pulled me closer, our chest slamming against each other. I felt everything. His heartbeat, his hard packs and of course his thick bulge.

He grunts against our french kiss, before moving back. "We'll deal with that later." He says huskily, his eyes already darkened with lust. He perks me on my lips.

We heard a knock on the door. "Will be back." He says to me before walking over to the door. He opens it.

I couldn't here what they were saying and who it was. I let out a sigh and sat on the bed as I stare at my hands. They were stained with blood and my knuckles do hurt but not as much as it was when we were still in the event. My white shirt under my black suit still has dried blood.

I let out a sigh of relief. It's actually over - well not till I talk to them. I was cut off my thoughts as Antonio's black formal shoes got to my view. I moved my head up to stare at his face. He slowly bends and squat in front of me.

I raise my eyebrow at him in a questioning manner. He drops a brown envelope on my laps. I took it and start to open.

"What is this?" I asked stealing a glance at him.

"Check yourself." He says blankly. I finally got it open and took out the content, the paper stocked in like six or seven stapled together. I read the words in bold.

Divorce contract.

My mouth turned into a sincere smile. As a tear dropped from my eyes. I turned to Antonio. I place my lips on his then moved back but he grabs my lips back on his by the hold on my neck. We kissed for a while before we broke it.

"Thanks so much." I said.

"Do you think it would be easy to let him sign it?"

"Of course it would. I know him." I said smiling. I quickly perk his perfect lips. I stare into his eyes.

His face suddenly changed. He stares into my eyes with worry. I stare blankly at him.

"What is it?" I stare back it him concerned.

"They are now awake." He says. I stare into his eyes then slowly nodded.

"Okay. That's good." I said looking down around. Then back at Antonio as I continue. "I should probably go and talk to them." I said waiting for him to get up.